Search results for query: *

1. Earth Dragon

Fell for clickbait: please delete

bit off on nonsense
  2. Earth Dragon

SP - General Not a fan of the overall homogenization of Governor perks

I fully understand that security and loyalty are important for your settlements, but it’s sad to see perks that were giving unique bonuses, like the Riding perk at 50 giving a Prosperity boost, shift to a spamming of security and loyalty boosts. Firstly, the -1 for having a different culture...
  3. Earth Dragon

Is there a place to see what scenes are done/still to come?

So I honestly respect the devs working to make every town, castle, hideout location and map section unique (and village??). But I only see when they make a new one. Is there anywhere we can look and see what is lacking and whose location they are stealing from? More of a curiosity thing, but...
  4. Earth Dragon

Skill Re-balancing Mod

I going to work on a mod that re-balances the Skill tree a bit and wanted to start a discussion on what people's general thoughts were. Please reference the OP and follow-up post for updates if coming in and out of the discussion. The Skill Tree in Bannerlord is honestly pretty good. It does...
  5. Earth Dragon

What determines where the villagers go?

I have a situation where Poros and Onica Castle are under my control, but as a member of the Western Empire, so Zeonica is also apart of the faction. I thought for a bit to move all my workshops to Poros for when I broke off to start my own “Empire” but as I was watching the peasants leave from...
  6. Earth Dragon

Why are there inferior Tier 5 units?

One thing that I’ve never understood is why the game chooses to have inferior Top tier units like the Battanian Horsemen. Instead of having Sturgian Archers, Battanian Cavalry, and Imperial Horse Archers go to Tier 5 and be inferior to their counterparts, why not just make these units dead end...
  7. Earth Dragon

How do I reallocate companion skills

I’ve seen a few say they’ve already done this, but I don’t see the feature. Where is it?
  8. Earth Dragon

SP - General If we can’t have Camels in the Aserai unit tree…..

Can we switch the Caravan guard to Camelry? The Standard Caravan Guards could have two stacks of Javelins and a polearm, and the Veteran Guard could be a Camelry Archer. This would actually be the best representation of Camelry in game anyway since extensive use of caltrops decreased they’re...
  9. Earth Dragon

SP - General If Body size determines your hit box…..

Body size should also determine hit points. If I’m easier or harder to hit because I’m bigger or smaller, then you should have more/less HP due to your size. Something like the center of the slider is 100, then bottom is 80 and the top is 120. The idea that I’m “nerfing” myself in this game...
  10. Earth Dragon

Three big things I would like to see adjusted still concerning War/XP

Popping back in like I tend to do and there is lots to like (still no camel production!! Lol). Relationships are in a decent spot, skills are the best place they’ve been, though not perfect, and missions are more varied. War has fixed any and all snowballing, but some of the costs are a little...
  11. Earth Dragon

Still no Camels?! (Nov ‘21)

I’m shocked to see that there are still no camels in this game in any reasonable or meaningful way. Is there a reason for this? It just doesn’t seem overly difficult to get them in at a decent level to have pack camels to a pair of versions for Tier 1 and a pair of Tier 2/3. Has there been...
  12. Earth Dragon

Does Market Food effect how much goes to reserve?

Trying to get a confirmation that, from a code level, the amount of the food on the market does affect the amount transitioning to the city stores. And if that is how it works for cities, how does that work for castles? Is there anyway to on the spot improve the food situation? Such as...
  13. Earth Dragon

Camelry

Been away for a bit, came back, disappointed that there aren’t Camelry Aserai options still and it’s hard to get War/Riding/Pack Camels. Why is this? A lot of good improvements though from where the game was a few months ago. Very glad skills are becoming cross compatible and it seem like...
  14. Earth Dragon

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Skill Re-tooling to ensure all are useful

So the skill system in this game is in a pretty good place. Most skills are useful For most characters and playstyles. The game does a decent job rewarding and validating thematic gameplay, which is getting increasingly rare. Creating a character shouldn’t be a matter of gaming the system to...
Back
Top Bottom