Search results for query: *

1. Evolution is wrong,Development is right

This is hardly the place to argue semantics old boy.
  2. If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

I wouldn't mind some attention given to MP. I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually but I believe they have more pressing matters to attend to, given the balance of the base single player game would determine a lot of things in MP too. Just have some patience, no sense in including a game mode if you're not going to see it through eventually.
  3. How many rocks can a man carry?

It won't be a problem once you get a faster more nimble horse.
  4. Leveling up your character decreases your skill learning rate for all skills

Welp there goes my ambitions to turn my unshaven Vlandian rude boy in to a charming MF-er. Think I'll try and Aserai next. With a moustache, a long waxy one. I agree though, wholeheartedly. Levelling now feels slower than it has to be and somewhat of a tedium.
  5. Massive casualties when entering a besieged settlement

I think the smaller the army the less losses you should take when trying to break through. A medium or large sized force would be easily noticed, but a band of 5-10 guys would be able to sneak in easily in the confusion of a siege camp. I dunno I saw it in a movie. :smile:
  6. Ehh refunded it.

It's regrettable that you haven't had a great experience so far but as you can see I think a majority here feel otherwise. Why does everything have to be so binary these days? It's either you love something absolutely or you hate it with all your soul. Not everything has to be dialed past 11. Turn it down a notch neighbor, it really isn't necessary. If you have a problem now is the time to voice it. I would say that this team has given more than enough indication that they are committed to working on the title. They've been patching this thing daily so far... That's a whole lot more support than I've seen the best EA title on steam ever get.
    Could be worse y'know... It could be No Man's Sky! Hehehehe! I believe people are buying in to this because they can see the potential of the game when it's eventually done. I doubt it would be the top seller on steam at the moment if it was as terrible as you say it is. Dial it back a little.
  7. Pls give us an option to turn off female generals

I don't mind it really, it's not like it's a true historical representation. Now if you swapped the names around, had a more accurate map and economy, and pushed the religious aspect, then I'd probably say... Yes. But in the current state it's in? Nah. I'm fine with it. There's a lot of give and take in the game that's purely there for y'know... Fun. Having female generals is fun, I don't see anything wrong with it.
  8. Being raided non-stop.

Ok, I shall try! It's like trying to hold back the tide!
  9. Being raided non-stop.

Recently I was given a castle and a town by Vlandia during their Sturgian campaign. At first I thought, that's great! My first feel for governing a fief... Now I'm starting to think that they gave them to me to stop me. I'm being tag team raided by Sturgians non stop. My dungeons are so full of...
  10. STURGIA IS SO GREEDY FOR FIEFS

I don't know about your experience, but in mine... I got nothing for the longest time, then I put in bid after they took a city. It was 50/50 between me and another more established lord. So now, I'm the owner of a city I guess? I'm not sure how the system works. Nor do I have any idea at this point, how to run a city. I guess you just have to keep at it and hope that your faction leader eventually takes pity on you running around like a homeless hobo.
  11. Its Raining Children......

Ok, I am NOT getting hitched lol.
  12. Too easy to use two handed/polearm on horseback?

Someone that's too short should not be able to wield quite a few of the longer polearms in the game on foot with any kind of efficiency at all as well. Yet you can make quite short characters. In fact I would argue that using any kind of weapon and putting force behind it would be quite difficult on horseback for the untrained.
    I get it though. You'd rather see more varied choices in what is the most efficient tool to turn the enemy horses in to dog food! I wouldn't mind a little tweaking, so long as it doesn't render polearms useless. I think they're in a good place at the moment.
  13. Too easy to use two handed/polearm on horseback?

At some point, the pursuit of realism in a game needs to give way to the need for the player to have decent control.
  14. Patch Notes e1.0.7

My gosh you guys are setting the standard for how to run an EA game with these constant daily improvements! It's more than a little impressive. Kudos, thank you for the hard work.
  15. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Is there a way to recall your companions to your party?

Carrier pigeons... The telephones of the dark ages!
  16. SP - General Tournaments and Armor

I've found smarts, a bit of ability and some intelligence can usually win you the tournament.

I tend to stay away from big scrums, easiest way to take a shot in the back. In these situations I try to protect my partner/partners, that's really it. When I'm using a ranged weapon I try to angle myself to hit the opponents in the back. Sure it's dirty. Why not? Victory smells the same! When it comes down to 1-1 situations, well... Aim for the head and hope for the best. Also I try to angle myself constantly away from their sword arm... Makes it more difficult for the AI to hit me. When I'm stuck with a weapon I don't usually use... Well that's when I die lol. 2 handed polearms on foot? Really? lol.
  17. "...sold over a million copies in less than 7hours..." is this true?

it was their plan, announce the date for EA, than release the virus to put everyone indoors to make absolute bank, conspiracy theory
    :lol:
  18. "...sold over a million copies in less than 7hours..." is this true?

I only know my own experience... Always liked the way Warband looked in adverts, never picked it up. When I saw that Bannerlords was on EA in steam, at a reduced price, I thought... "Why not? I'm stuck indoors without much to do anyway." Perhaps the currently situation has a lot to do with the runaway sales. Just a thought :wink:
Back
Top Bottom