Search results for query: *

1. Resolved 1.5.3 Lord needs garrison troops impossible to finish

So I took a quest from Rath of the Battanian's (Caladog's son and new ruler) to recruit 15 skirmishers for a castle. However, despite only having -2 relation with him and no issues with Battania as a whole, I get to the castle and the guards won't let me in with the message "Lord has forbidden...
  2. No engineering exp while manually using siege engines

Idk if this is something that's just not implemented yet, but based off the skill descriptions and such, you are supposed to get engineering exp from the siege stage on map AND from using engines during the actual battle. Instead, I only get throwing exp when hitting targets with engines...
  3. SP - Quests QoL change to waste less time on sidequests

So, one annoying thing you think would have been coded in but wasn't, is that you can't just immediately have an option to complete quests when you already have what you need, making you waste time to talk with them again. e.g: Village leader asks for 30 grain. You are holding 50 grain and...
  4. Resolved Smithy graphic issue

So the Southern Ornamental Pommel in smithy menu has a see-through effect that turns the nearest surface that's facing camera invisible where you can see the opposite side...almost like looking into a bowl that should be a ball. Not sure if this happens with other parts but didn't notice on...
Back
Top Bottom