Search results for query: *

1. ManaWei

butchering sheep from inventory doesnt give wool

Normally you keep the sheep alive for wool.. that's why you can get it from villages that have sheep.. wool takes a time to clean and prepare when you buzz it off a sheep.. it's not just a finished product.. so that actually makes a lot of sense..
  2. ManaWei

SP - General [Suggestion] Clan Army > Call to arms

The difference could be that it doesn't generate influence like a Kingdom Army does..
  3. ManaWei

Stop the Conspiracy?

Mine just failed... And nothing happened.. maybe it's not implemented just yet.. also starting at 1000/2000 seems broken.. and increasing by 40 ? please.. there's an easier way to show it like a percentage gauge.. and starting half way up might just be meh
  4. ManaWei

SP - General Create your own kingdom quest bugged? (Screenshots)

yeah i didn't have that problem.. tried with more then 100 units ?
  5. ManaWei

Resolved Graphics bug with some clothing

black streaks and other weird stuff is happening with some clothing.. like the Eastern Leather with belt, having 2 weird triangles trail after you when you move on another note the eyes focus away from each other making your toon look very weird..
  6. ManaWei

SP Native Panzer's Cutting Room Floor: Sexism

That is actually a good idea.. Since Bannerlord is my first Mount & Blade experience this sounds fun..
  7. ManaWei

Resolved Shouting "Infantry" instead of "Calvary.

i think everyone has that issue..
  8. ManaWei

SP - General Create your own kingdom quest bugged? (Screenshots)

I just realized from my current play through that it does not count injured units.. so you have to have at least 100 uninjured units not just overall count
  9. ManaWei

SP - General Upgrading horsemen.. Where did the other horse go ?

So i have a question.. When you upgrade a on-foot unit to a to a horse unit, fine.. makes sense.. but if you upgrade a regular horseman to a horseman that uses a warhorse, where do the other horse go ? does it just magically disappear into nothingness ? Getting that old horse back would make...
  10. ManaWei

SP - World Map No travel areas

I have found some places on the map where you cannot move to or across, an example is just around Urikskala Castle, now i don't know if that is intentional but it seems odd.. said example is pretty good since it's a rather big area..
  11. ManaWei

SP - General Add minor factions

+1
  12. ManaWei

SP - General Introduce defensive Coalitions as definitive fix for snowballing.

Uhm.. Wouldn't that just make them turn on you In the end ? however that could certainly be the endgame content challenge..
  13. ManaWei

SP - General Dragging Prisoners to my Prisoners party section should work

Why would i want 20 odd looters when my party is full of well trained troops and these guys were prisoners in the first place.. i mean sure.. a random percentage of them could be "recruitable upon transfer" but really.. it's a wasted sorce of income and are you just gonna let those 20 odd looters run loose again ? no way..
  14. ManaWei

SP - General Blacksmithing mechanic redesign.

That a very good point Matthew very cool suggestion.. But it's going to be a BI*** to code and implement.. Would like to see it though..
  15. ManaWei

SP - General Blacksmithing stamina, max double or recover a bit in transit

Now someone would pop in and say "there's a mod for that" And then i reply "The mod doesn't work" and so we are left with a mod that's not updated.. What it essentially should do is add stamina regen to travelling outside and not in a waiting "page".. it would improve a whole bunch for smithing if i could spend my travel time for relaxing a bit after smithing.. but no.. "There's a mod for that" *facepalm*
  16. ManaWei

SP - General Dragging Prisoners to my Prisoners party section should work

It also makes no sense that you occasionally get looters for troops when you raid someone or a caravan.. you should be able to drag them to your prisoner section as well, since, well.. that's what they are.. pretty much a commodity..
  17. ManaWei

For now the parties are just a money drain although they help a bit with random rep around the map but who really cares about that.. I mean if you can't have Clan army to actually get a fief for starting a kingdom.. then what's the whole point of the other parties ?
  18. ManaWei

Option to gather companions into a small scale army in order to actually capture a fief to start your kingdom.. As it is now My only real available option is to attack a castle defended by 200+ units with my 120 party.. seems a bit steep.. like adding a button beside the "Kick from Clan" called...
Back
Top Bottom