SP - General [Suggestion] Clan Army > Call to arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Option to gather companions into a small scale army in order to actually capture a fief to start your kingdom.. As it is now My only real available option is to attack a castle defended by 200+ units with my 120 party.. seems a bit steep.. like adding a button beside the "Kick from Clan" called "Call to arms" or something similar..

There is this possibility, but you need to be part of a kingdom (either your own or join another).
Then you can go to the kingdom screen and create an army. There you can invite your clan's own parties to the army and they will come join your party.

There is this possibility, but you need to be part of a kingdom (either your own or join another).
Then you can go to the kingdom screen and create an army. There you can invite your clan's own parties to the army and they will come join your party.
Yeah but if you are trying to play with out joining, it would be nice to be able to form an army if you have multiple parties in your clan.

The problem is, to be able to create your kingdom, you have to possess a fief first.

Game leads you to 3 options to create your kingdom:

A- Be an ******* leave X faction with your given fiefs
B-Beg for a lord to be the ******* in option A and leave X faction with given fiefs
C-Get lucky with 120ish troops and attack a recently taken non garrissoned fief

Clearly there should be party management in the game because currently I see no reason to form clan party, you can't ask them to do anything, well in that situation I don't have anything to protect and patrol so why the hell would I use 2x party?

I hope TW will fix these design failures.

+1 I thought the whole point of clan parties was to strengthen your clan - it makes no sense to foot the bill for all these armies if you can't coordinate them/ use them to take over a fief.

For now the parties are just a money drain although they help a bit with random rep around the map but who really cares about that.. I mean if you can't have Clan army to actually get a fief for starting a kingdom.. then what's the whole point of the other parties ?

Back
Top Bottom