Search results for query: *

1. Prophecy of Pendor, a lesson in writing

Well...this game is dead. And while the Developers are enjoing sun and coctails they could to a favor to the world. Giving everything to the Modders Community. 4 free. And the Players have a Warband with better graphics. And PoP and other nice mods easily working without hours and hours testing to get mods working.
    Would be the best for all :smile:
    Im sooooo short of reinstalling PoP and playing Warband again. Tried to get the game working with 1.5.3 today. After a couple month waiting. And i failed...just 1 mod i wanted to play with. And its impossble for me to get it working...AHHHH somehow i hate this Team of Failbobs here. Must be hard working for this company. Getting treatened every day for working in one of the biggest Fail Teams on the world xD
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Im wondering...half year "open Beta" now. And the game is more unbalanced than it was before.
    Working stuff got crippled and the easy bugs are still in the game mhhhhh. Isnt this annoying?
  3. I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

Friend,

I suggest you take some time off this game and enjoy the summer. Come back in a month or two and you'll find progress.

I understand they are refactoring their code to move forward. It's going to take some time.

Even in 2 Years and 2 month there wont be progress. I dont belive in that anymore. They should make everything open. Enjoy all the cash. And let the Modders finish the game in 2 weeks....and in 1 years the first modder teams got Mods running better than the basic game will be in 5 years. I remember not one, NOT ONE, early access Team that finished their game when early Access was sold for money. The money goes somewhere else. But not into the game!
  4. Do you believe the game will be finished in 10 months?

I would say Alpha till support end. Like all the other titles before who were sold on Alpha state.
    And that is around 5 years :smile:
  5. My troops won't stay in the groups I put them in.

And the Name of the Mod is?
  6. Why mods can fix and improve the game but devs can t?

And for what is all the money?
    I think its not for the game.
    7 Years for this title? With how many working on it?
    Thats it what critical users would like to know.
    If they say "yeah we used all the winnings for buying houses and getting rich. But we still have fun programming 1 or 2 Days in a week and making this Game." Then its ok for me. Sounds legit and well, its THEIR money.
    But i have the feeling that Players here defends them like they are hard working slaves.
    As said before. The easiest bugs or unbalanced things got modded in 2 Days from unpaid Modders. And they werent able to do it in 7 years?!
    Wow!
  7. Bannerlord was thought to be an evolution of Warband in almost all levels, but it finally wasn't.

I think they earned to much money with this game.
    Well, everyone can do whatever he want. When you make cash with an idea ( M&B1). You can do with it whatever you want.
    But im sure, not even 5% of it went into Bannerlord.
    Modders made Mods like Prophecy of Pendor for Warband without beeing paid.
    With Backgrounds, with Story, with great ideas. In less than 1 year.
    Ive played some hours here now....and i have to say. Prophecy of Pendor is better. In nearly everything except the Graphics.
    I wish there would be the 3x speed Move Button on Map for M&B1...That and the better Trading and Inventory makes this game better than the old one.
    I cant even restart a new Campaign. I do it....see the first Village quest and think "boahhh **** it nooo pülease not again 500x fail and reload for Family Feud...". And stop playing.
    Every Modder in this World would have better Quest Ideas in less than one Week. And 20 more different Quests in this game in less than 1 Year.
    And they needed what? 7 Years? For 20 Different Quests?
    Hooooly ****! Where is all the money? ^^
  8. Aserai troop tree is a mess

Im fighting Aserai at the moment with my Khuzait Horde´s of Horses. And they cut my horses in pieces.
    Yesterday a fight of 900 ( over 800 of them Tier 1 + 2 ) versus my 390 Army. 300 Horses. Most of them Officers.
    I barely won with 20 surviving units after 3 tries.
    Every other Race i beat with less than half Army loss.
    The Aserai are good as they are. If their Job is beeing specialized in killing Mounted Armies.

Edit:
    Im playing Easy on own Army. Easy on me. Means 75% Damage to my units
  9. All about Smithing

Thanks and nice to hear that im not alone with my opinion @FBohler.
    I dont understand how there are still Players accepting it how it is.
    This is a game....for fun only. And i dont mean winning only is fun. But pure Craft 10 Charcoal, wait 1 Minute, craft 10 Charcoal, wait 1 Minute. That is not fun. That cant be fun for anybody.
    If that is fun for somebody. The hell...delete the game and buy Ground in Reallife and build one house by the next. For that work you get a real reward :razz:.
    Here we want to have fun....:sad:
  10. All about Smithing

Bump!
    Nobody seems to like my ideas? ^^
    Not everything should be configuered over Mods later...
    In my opinion its the work the Devs should do. Or im wrong?
  11. All about Smithing

Hi Folks, as first about me: My english is far away from perfect, so please dont be to hard to me :smile: I love building stuff. And the smithing part in this game can be a really really beatiful part! The idea is great. The concept is great. The Weapons you can craft can look absolutly...
Back
Top Bottom