Search results for query: *

• Users: Nihl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [All Versions] Battering Ram, The Gate and units behavior (+ Ladders idea)

Hello ! So, I assume, that many could noticed a fact, that if you crack a main gate, your delegated to AI units pretty much proceed to: A) Go to ladders B) Go to Siege Towers C) Go to both ladders and Siege towers. some of dudes ofc go and try to break it with their swords and axes and...
  2. Need More Info [e1.0.4][siege battles][All settlements] Frequent Freezes with lost of audio, CPU utilization drops to one core during freeze,

Hello, First, specs: Ryzen 5 3600 16 GB DDR4 dual channel, 3600mhz X570 Aorus MAster motherboard, Game installed on NVMe SSD gen3 x4. MSI RX Vega 56 Airboost. Graphic Driver 20.4.1 Windows 10 Pro, Fully updated. Dual monitor allow me to see in real life my CPU utilization, and since e1.0.4...
  3. Resolved [ALL Versions][SOLVED 1.3.0/1.2.1] Texture Render problems, textures partitioned into "squares". Pics included.

Hello there, I have noticed this weird graphic glitch, I tried to find out on Facebook group for Bannerlord if its common, but of course "its early access ya mug".... o_O So, Ive noticed it straight on launch of game, it mainly affect Faces and campaign map, but I could notice it on weapons...
Back
Top Bottom