Need More Info [e1.0.4][siege battles][All settlements] Frequent Freezes with lost of audio, CPU utilization drops to one core during freeze,

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihl

Recruit
Hello, First, specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
16 GB DDR4 dual channel, 3600mhz
X570 Aorus MAster motherboard,
Game installed on NVMe SSD gen3 x4.
MSI RX Vega 56 Airboost. Graphic Driver 20.4.1
Windows 10 Pro, Fully updated.

Dual monitor allow me to see in real life my CPU utilization, and since e1.0.4, problem with ladders turned into problem with absolute game process choked to the death and confused what to do, at least from my perspective.freezes for dozens of seconds, voice stops, it have one second of reflection where it start moving, then freezes again. It mainly happens in the moment when troops seems to want to get through main gate and attack enemy formation,but also seems to appear when troops masses inside towers, chasing defenders, and it last pretty much until almost whole enemy army is dead or routed.

I could not post screen in, so here is link to it, https://postimg.cc/MXT0qRrY its during a freeze.

There is desktop gadget showing CPU utilization, game during freeze instead of use all cores equally as it normally does, turns whole load on just one, single core during that freeze with a pattern of climbing load and dropping down in a pattern (you can see graph), almost like try to load something, GPU utilization drops, other cores stop being loaded.... and total freeze. it is like 15-20 second freezes with 1-2 seconds of animation goes forward.

Last edited:
Here is how this utilization of CPU look, this marked moment when all cores for split second gets engaged, is where freeze let go and game return to normal, it have these "relief" moments each 10 to 20 seconds, and while game remain frozen, only one thread operates, which is very weird, as before e1.0.4, it was using all 12 threads during massive siege battles.
Untitled.png

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom