Search results for query: *

1. iazlur

SP - UI World map left panel reworking suggestion

It seems to be a really good job but I personally prefer the native version :grin:
  2. iazlur

SP - UI Fatigue rate in forge

I really appreciate the idea of the favorite system.
    I would like to see all my swords collection I've made since the early game.
    Also I think it's normal but there is no amor crafting ?
  3. iazlur

SP - UI Fatigue rate in forge

Hi, I am a master blacksmith on M&B. By dint of practicing, I realize that it becomes really difficult to calculate the fatigue of the character when I make complete series of swords. I would like to make 4 swords in a row but unfortunately my character is too tired for the fourth. Because of...
  4. iazlur

Feels like "Total war : Arena" + Poll

Precisely the progression system was there to evolve according to a fixed tier. For example, we could specialize in cavalry, and we would go up to third 1 to third 10, it could take more than a month of tryhard at 6 hours a day and that is what made the game very addictive. On the matchmaking side, it was 10 against 10 with a mediating tier. So there were no stronger players than others. Matchmaking calculated the middle tier of whole player in a team.
  5. iazlur

Feels like "Total war : Arena" + Poll

Hello, I wanted to say that the multiplayer captain mode reminds me a lot of Total war Arena, which closed in 2018. It was a game that I played a lot and I could find this pleasure through the captain mode which is almost similar. Why not do as this game was for it to be a real success? I...
  6. iazlur

Black pixel bug

You was fighting black pixels with glory :xf-cry:
  7. iazlur

Black pixel bug

Hi, Sometimes, in random cases, I got a seriously graphic bug. I'm in obligation to restart the game if multiplayer or loading room if singleplayer. When this bug appear, I got big black pixels, like 50px * 50px. I'm seeing only 20% of the screen and principaly seeing the skybox. I got RTX...
  8. iazlur

Cheat reporting

A report for cheating on the part of a player, in the current philisophy, has very little objective representation. Most of the time, yes, they are good strategic players. But reporting cheating also means an ego destroyed by the fact that a player can cut up an army all by himself without cheating. So therefore, a report signal for cheating means that the player is better by making think of the one who signals that he is cheating.
  9. iazlur

Cheat reporting

Indeed, I was also surprised that there is no reporting system for cheating. Yes, there will be a lot of carryovers, perhaps the vast majority completely false. But the goal would not be to punish or automatically detect cheating. It would be to know when a player is much more reported than the others. Like this, after monitoring and confirming that there has been no cheating, it would be possible to classify the player as a veteran, without either never being wary of this player.
  10. iazlur

Cheat reporting

Here is the photo of units @Caps
  11. iazlur

Cheat reporting

The first thing to know and that it is a cheat that I confirmed. Already, a primary problem: It is a group of 4 to 6 players, with photos of politicians (suit and tie). I fell 3 times in a row against this group. So already: A problem in matchmaking. Second round: same thing. This player has more than 50 kills with 6 dead (his troops). He and "# ROFL" and the other 2 players do exactly the same. Either it is indeed an Aimbot, or a huge problem in matchmaking because having a group of 4 players fight probably in vocal against 6 random players is just totally disgusting.
  12. iazlur

Cheat reporting

Hi, Yuefo, a player playing as a group of 4-6 are making insane score eveygame im playing versus thoses guys. Please do something, the cavalry with very long "falx" is just totaly broken. Edouard, Beta tester
  13. iazlur

Glitch to win every battles

Hi, I just started a game 4 hours ago and I got more 500k in realistic. It's too easy. I maked 3 brewery first (+800). So, I maked only bowman. First, I make my bowman in flat and easy flank on the map and I shoot fire at will. When I maked like 10 kills, I press tab, retreat and restart the...
  14. iazlur

SP - General When player giving multiple orders to troops, have the sound stopped

The suggestion is a waiting line for each sound have to be sayed by the player when he is giving multiple orders in a little time line. I mean it's not realistic to see troops are understanding what they have to do without earing at all. So, when the player spam the orders, the character will...
Back
Top Bottom