Cheat reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

Yuefo, a player playing as a group of 4-6 are making insane score eveygame im playing versus thoses guys.

Please do something, the cavalry with very long "falx" is just totaly broken.

Edouard,
Beta tester

Could you tell anything that can possibly indicate cheating?
I personally have encountered some players who were clearly using aimbot with insane headshots as mounted archers.
Do you mean similar cases of cheating?
Hi,

Yuefo, a player playing as a group of 4-6 are making insane score eveygame im playing versus thoses guys.

Please do something, the cavalry with very long "falx" is just totaly broken.

Edouard,
Beta tester

Veterans of warband can seem like cheaters but they are just really really good, atm its like putting a new to fps player against a global elite in csgo.

Veterans of Warband can seem like cheaters but they are just really really good, atm it's like putting a new to fps player against a global elite in csgo.
Yeah. the skill of some people is at insane levels! Maybe the OP indeed confused skills witch cheats.
Would it be even possible to implement any useful cheats besides aimbot? i cant think of anything.

Yeah. the skill of some people is at insane levels! Maybe the OP indeed confused skills witch cheats.
Would it be even possible to implement any useful cheats besides aimbot? i cant think of anything.
Not really, the aimbot one works but its all easily beatable with skill

The first thing to know and that it is a cheat that I confirmed. Already, a primary problem: It is a group of 4 to 6 players, with photos of politicians (suit and tie). I fell 3 times in a row against this group. So already: A problem in matchmaking. Second round: same thing. This player has more than 50 kills with 6 dead (his troops). He and "# ROFL" and the other 2 players do exactly the same. Either it is indeed an Aimbot, or a huge problem in matchmaking because having a group of 4 players fight probably in vocal against 6 random players is just totally disgusting.

There is probably no cheat involved, but the problem with the matchmaking is very real. New players like this are forced to play against 6 stack warband vets over and over again, making the game impossible to enjoy for most of these players.

There is probably no cheat involved, but the problem with the matchmaking is very real. New players like this are forced to play against 6 stack warband vets over and over again, making the game impossible to enjoy for most of these players.
unknown.png

Fix for this is already implement and will be developed.

Believe me that as a clan player we prefer fighting other 6stacks than bunch of randoms.
There is no glory in defeating organised force easily.

unknown.png

Fix for this is already implement and will be developed.

Believe me that as a clan player we prefer fighting other 6stacks than bunch of randoms.
There is no glory in defeating organised force easily.
i can confirm that it works.
We are getting much more 6 stacks matchups right now. Obviously here and there we are being put against randoms. There is no way for us to avoid that :sad:

It's all about the number of players currently in the queue. Today I played few games (during noon time GMT + 2) and three of them were the same players just mixed up. Now imagine we were not only 3 in the stack but 6. Probably we would have been pitched against the same random players over and over again. As such, when the number of players is low, this system might have a problem.
Regarding "cheaters", I seen a lot of people with mad skills. In the same time, I have yet to see complains of cheaters in the chat. And of course, when suffering death after death from the same players, some would consider cheating involved. Also as a rule of thumb, you should probably report such players and the server admins would probably have the capability to put them under observation (if such is even possible at this stage).
Crazy out...

Indeed, I was also surprised that there is no reporting system for cheating. Yes, there will be a lot of carryovers, perhaps the vast majority completely false. But the goal would not be to punish or automatically detect cheating. It would be to know when a player is much more reported than the others. Like this, after monitoring and confirming that there has been no cheating, it would be possible to classify the player as a veteran, without either never being wary of this player.

A report for cheating on the part of a player, in the current philisophy, has very little objective representation. Most of the time, yes, they are good strategic players. But reporting cheating also means an ego destroyed by the fact that a player can cut up an army all by himself without cheating. So therefore, a report signal for cheating means that the player is better by making think of the one who signals that he is cheating.

Back
Top Bottom