Search results for query: *

• Users: Kshahdoo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved 1.4.1 Companion formations don't work

Well, companion formations always worked weird, but in 1.4.1 they've stopped to differentiate mount melee and mount archers. So if I want mount archers stay and shoot and mount melee attack, I won't be able to do it. It somehow worked in 1.4, but now it doesn't work. I can't understand, why...
  2. Sea raiders are easier to fight melee, than looters

I use sheild-and-sword style, and pattern to fight raiders is very simple: block-attack-block-attack etc. They are too slow to hit you after a block. Looters, on the other hand, regularly manage to hit you even after a block. Not saying about, they have way more rocks, than raiders javelins, and...
  3. Why is Medicine so slow to rise?

I mean, it's literally 10 times slower to level up, than Steward. I don't know, it probably depends on number of "patients", and then to improve it in a small group is like an absolute hell.
  4. New 1H perks suck

They nerfed swords, especially on-foot, and did some wierd things, like added that 1H on-horse damage bonus. Probably developers thought, doing rutinely 200+ damage wasn't enough... Role playing an athletic on-foot warrior has become even more ridiculous now. I mean, it took 2-3 hits to kill...
  5. Why don't NPCs have winter clothes?

I bet, it's kinda cold in all those rags in winter.
  6. When the **** will they fix formations?!

I got tired to sort it out after every next save load! Why do they even have the feature then, if they aren't gonna make it work? The problem is, when you have too many archers in a group, they just block line of view to each other, and up to 50% of them just don't shoot. I try to fix it with...
  7. I think, my wife can be less formal to me

Call me "honey", or "sugar", or "sweety", or even "darling", and not that terrible "captain". "My captain" would be ok, though.
  8. Weapon speed

So I have 2 swords: one with 95 swing speed and another with 105 swing speed, and I wanna say one thing: I can't say, what of them is faster, if I don't know it before. To me, they both have about the same speed, when I use them. Of course, the sword with 95 speed deals 13 damage more, and THIS...
  9. In Progress Formations are still bugged

It's almost a month has passed, but the game still doesn't save your formation preferences.
  10. Need More Info Beta 1.3 crash, when engaging enemies.

So I played about 10 days without a single crash, but after the last beta patch I've already had 5 crashes, while attacking looters. During battles load the game freezed and crashed. I have a couple of mods, developer console and troop fix ones, but I didn't have a single unit of fixed troops...
  11. Athletic is much slower to rise up, than riding

Why is it, I wonder. I have 5 focus points in Athletic and 2 FP in Riding. Now, what do you think, what skill is easier to level up? (Answer: not that, I have 5 FP in).
  12. Why are looters faster, than me?

I have One Handed 141 and my weapon's swing speed is 97, and looters still hit me first.
  13. Resolved Oil destroys Food Variety

Looted oil, and my FV morale bonus went down from +8 to +2, sold it, and bonus got back to +8. I play as a small band's captain, so I'm not sure, what impact does oil have on big armies.
  14. Why don't companions chase down running enemies?

They just cheer and nothing more.
  15. When will formation fix come?

I got tired to fix my formations after every another load of my save games.
  16. Combat system should be changed or tweaked

1. Right now the combat system is so stupid, it's just ridiculous. Looter with fast enough hammer can destroy an armored top unit in mere seconds, because of that idiotic staggered condition, when you are hit. I don't even say about a situation, when an absolutely trash and unskillful unit can...
  17. Need More Info Game crashes

Not sure, why. It just crashes after a fight vs sea raiders, where I got a nice helmet, which is worth 14k gold. It doesn't crash immediately after the fight, but about 30 sec later. If I just stay at the same place without time going, the game doesn't crash. As soon as time goes, the game...
  18. When is save fixing patch going to be released?

I mean, a lot of people can't play the game.
  19. Need More Info ERROR Direct3D 11 Device has been removed or reset

So I have Direct3D error, when trying to launch the game. This error appeared all of sudden after 13 hours of play. I quited the game and haven't been able to launch it since then. Verifying files integrity doesn't help, and I don't know, what else can I do to fix it. I've taken images...
Back
Top Bottom