Search results for query: *

• Users: MakinTorf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Game crash by entering or nearing to baltakhand

Summary: after i cleared a step bandit hideout north of baltakhand, i cant visit anymore baltakhand. it crashes in a certain distance or when i try to enter that city. it also appears that the game is stuttering while moving over the world map. How to Reproduce: just try to enter the town Have...
  2. Resolved unlocked smithing parts dont show up (known?) but reopening the window they will be shown

Summary: by surprise i realized that when i closed the smithing window to see the price of my smithed weapon in the trade screen and went back to the smithing screen, there were parts unlocked they werent before. its not happening when i am smithing and in the smithing screen, but when i smelt...
  3. Need More Info I block, he attacks, block is not working and my char put the shield down without reason

Summary: like the title says. i press block, the attack comes and my character puts the shield down without reason and i get hit. it happens with the normal troops in the hideout and now 2 times in the duel with the chief. How to Reproduce: go into the hideout and try to hold block Have you...
  4. XP Gain, Level Up fast. Give me your best tips!

in 1.7 i think, i mostly used smithing for the xp, not for the money. that was just a to huge exploit imo. no i realized i cant get the focuspoints fast enough and overlevel the skills. not for my own character but for my companions and family members. i also do hideouts and let them get all...
  5. How tournament participation for companions work?

the title is the question because i like to make tournament and watch every fight of my companions to get them xp and level ups. in my playthrought (1.8.0) are always the same 3 people, but i would like have some choice or some help, why and how they are chosen.
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Possibility to change order of companions/family members list

right now the list in the equipment and skilltrees are in order of the join date. i want to have the possibility to change the order who comes first by clicking through my companions/family members.
  7. SP - General 2 Handed Infantry useless?

Hallo, i started again after paused the game since 1.7.0 or so. 1.8 is a great update and i cant stop playing it again :) but.... i loved the aseria 2 handed axe man and i realized i cant split them off of the onehande/shield infantry. i am very afraid that they get so destroyed by long range...
  8. In Progress Parked family members change cities

i was in askar, put my younger brother and his wife into askar city for the relation gain. my other family members were in hubyar. i wanted to get them from hubyar to change the location but when i arrived they all now went to askar.
  9. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Merchant who can bring you armor you want

implement a NPC who can bring you the armor you want an need. you have to talk to him and i would suggest 2 different approaches: 1. the armor cost is a little bit more, lets say 1.25-1.5x of the normal price because he needs the material and so on and this takes 2 weeks or so to get you that...
  10. Spawning of hight tier Armor

yes, i know there are a lot and you can get them everywhere if you just go from city to city but i am right now playing 6 ingame years and i want my clan with companions to have the same armor and the same look. there are a lot of noble bows i can get everywhere and everytime, the weapons are...
  11. Resolved Crash after pressing save button

just started the game, tabbed out while in first loading screen, tabbed in -> continue game -> save game -> Requested memory size 262144 bytes.... thats a lot. https://ibb.co/YDWSjX5 2021-02-21_13.28.53_859cbad0146a593c7b1c443cb0e0a691
  12. Missing Aserai unique foot and hand armor

i now went to times from west to east and east to west and havnt found any aserai foot and hand armor. is it there and just a bug on my side or are they not implemented?
  13. Resolved After Tournament started right after another

dont know if its intended, but right after i won a tournament, another tournament started without any pause in the same city
  14. Only raw XP for main level or does the lerning rate xp also count?

i realized that some XP doenst add up to the main level: post in technical: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-5-8-wrong-xp-calculations.439189/ and the question is the title. can anybody confirm this?
  15. In Progress Parking clan member relation + also gives charm to child brother/sister

i parked my brother in a city to boost my charm and the relation to the nobles. after a while i realized that also my younger brother and sister getting charm and are now at 20- something and i also got a message that one of them got a level up. not sure if this is intended or a bug.
  16. SP - UI Make a difficutly button like graphic settings

thats just a qualitiy of life thing. it would be nice to have button to set all difficutly type to easy, medium realistic, like graphics (low,medium,high). thank you
  17. Resolved Wrong green perpositioning flags for recruits in group IV horse archers

to level up my low level troops and my companions on foot faster, i put them into the group IV (horse archers) and on the battle field the prepostioning from the green flags are still like the units were cavalary but they do position like normal infantry line. its not a big deal, but might be...
  18. do companions make xp by skip round in the arena?

Just curious if your companions get those XP in the arena even you skip the round, or should i watch these rounds, where my companions are fighting?
  19. In Progress 1.5.8 wrong XP calculations

I started new game, play the tutorial quest so i can go to radagos hideout fast for xp grind getting in with polearms and get knocked out but the last bandit so i can start again with 100% hp getting 1 point in polearm at level 30 (around 800xp) + 2 in athleticx at level 20-ish (around another...
  20. Resolved Memory out of Space / No Looters, only Mountain Bandits

So i started a new game 2 days ago and i was first confused to see so many mountain bandits, after a few hours i realized i never saw any looters on the map. The second problem is, i got now the second time a crash in the end of the battle and in the end of a won tournament, that shows me i am...
Back
Top Bottom