Search results for query: *

• Users: Wehveechen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Is playing as merchant still viable?

Hello folks who already tried the new patch changes. The notes looked a bit like doomsday for players trying to go for merchant types of characters with workshops and caravans getting nerfed. Is it as bad as it sounds and the peaceful factionless and fiefless playstyle is, de facto, impossible...
  2. Mod Integration?

One thing I've been wondering about is whether we can hope that the Devs might glance at the modding community for inspiration or not. Given that we already have good mods that fix most complaints I keep seeing here (eg. War Attrition, fast dialogue, etc.) , it doesn't feel too far fetched to...
  3. Need More Info Husband makes himself governor

Summary: My Husband, who is leading a party, occasionally also makes himself the governor of my city How to Reproduce: I own 3 fiefs with my female character (2 castles and one city.) My husband (who is supposed to have his own party) keeps replacing my governor with himself, while also being...
  4. SP - General Manhunters to reduce snowballing?

Hopefully this hadn't been posted yet, but my brother just had a fairly reasonable idea. In his game, many Lords never really get back up because they get destroyed and captured by bandits who have an easy game with small party Lords which then leads to more snowballing. Would the...
Back
Top Bottom