Search results for query: *

• Users: Hhg93
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hhg93

Resolved Every horse is still black

Apparently this was a bug that was fixed before yet here I am riding a black horse with all my other 236 men and no buying new horses won't fix it. Please help I am using bannerpaste, bear my banner and xorberax shoulder cam. I don't think these are related to horses in any way but still.
  2. Hhg93

Every damn horse is black

No matter what I do, every damn horse is black in the game I actually like black but man cmon, Théoden King is riding a black horse? seriously?? Please help!??
  3. Hhg93

1.3.0 fps drops

I've been using the same video and performance settings since the launch without any problems. Today after signing up for beta 1.3.0 I get 35 fps both in battles and campaign map. Whats worse is, after 2 armies clash (1200ish men total) first 5 minutes is OK but just after close combat starts I...
  4. Hhg93

1.3.0 lord defect price

i convinced a lord (ilatar) who owns one city and nothing else to join me and I ended up not being able to buy him out because offering him everything in my inventory as well as 1.5 million denars barter bar still isn't even at half. What is going on now
  5. Hhg93

My kingdom is declaring war on its own

i finally managed to establish my own kingdom(sided with istiana) and then I conquered 2 castles and made peace with my enemies(sturgians) 2 or 3 minutes later my kingdom(the kingdom i rule BTW) declared war to northern empire and after that the battanians. What is going on? Is this a bug or am...
  6. Hhg93

Beta branch Battle sim gone crazy

Im attacking a party of 15 or 20 looters with a 45 strong party(lowest tier is stufgian spearman) every time i simulate, i get 1 casualty. Who did what this time ffs I have to go and kill every single bandit party myself?
  7. Hhg93

SP - Economy Some suggestions after 1000+ days

1. Remove time limit for the main quest. I don't want to rush anything in such a beautiful game. 2. Conspiracy quest needs to say how to stop it.( Southern empire Lords start to defect even if you win every battle and everyone has some sort of fief) just as I was getting close to world...
  8. Hhg93

Fief ownership elections

Hi I'm sure someone else mentioned this earlier but my problem is a bit different. I sided with the empire, no matter what I do(conquer a city on my own etc.) The game never shows my clan on the possible owners list. This has been happening for quite some time now and whenever we conquer some...
  9. Hhg93

Loot and armor

I've been playing mount ans blade since the first game and I always hated when you annihilate a huge top tier army but can't get their loot and get some useless stuff instead this mechanic is same here in bannerlord as well. Why I have decided to talk about this is I've seen this cataphract...
  10. Hhg93

Siege and vote issue

After successfully conquering a city which I have besieged with an army belonging to me(3 other parties as well but I was the creator of the army) game failed to show my clan on the voting screen for ownership of city. I'm definitely sure its not normal..or is it? This whole vassalship thing...
  11. Hhg93

Game devouring save file after save file and crash dump ends up in error message

game literally devours my save files. I tried loading up the autosave, corrupted it with no apparent reason, tried loading the manual one 10 minutes earlier than the autosave. Manual save gone too, tried the earlier manual save which was about 30 minutes earlier l, that one lost too. Every time...
Back
Top Bottom