Search results for query: *

1. Aprikosenmann

Ranked fix

Leaving in warmup -minus 20 Elo penalty (to avoid strategic dodging for advantage) -5 minute cooldown -> match ends instantly Leaving during match -minus 20 Elo penalty (to avoid strategic leaving for advantage) -counts as loss -5 minute cooldown ->match will be played till the end and has to...
  2. Aprikosenmann

Scoreboard screen disappears too quick at the end of Siege/TDM

2 seconds is not enough to view the work of the last 30 minutes. unsatisfying I suggest 8-10 seconds
  3. Aprikosenmann

Skirmish Skill based matchmaking?

where is it
  4. Aprikosenmann

Beast#5 Statistics

Playerstats: Notation: K - Kills per Round D - Deaths per Round A - Assists per Round KDA - Kills+Assists per Death Score/R - Score per Round (Sorting) K+A/R - Kills+Assist per Round Rounds - Rounds played WR - Winrate Colourcode: Grand Final RM Cav dealt 42,2% of the RM damage DM Cav...
  5. Aprikosenmann

Why 24.09.2021 will be the last day I play this game

My NordVPN payment will run out
  6. Aprikosenmann

Quality of Life Improvements Checklist

Quality of Life should be more than low priority. It influences us players every day and every hour. The QoL has a huge impact on whether we like or dislike the game in the end. Positive example: Dropping shield when blocking and press G. Great addition, makes me happy. When I launch Warband I...
  7. Aprikosenmann

Multiplayer: Khuzait Mace is completely OP

The Khuzait Mace deals way to much damage. Also the battania throwing spear is OP when used in melee mode on horse. Nerf the spear damage. EDIT: Khuzait Mace ruins inf combat because it oneshots all other inf!
  8. Aprikosenmann

Beast#4 Statistics | Playerstats | MVP: Inspire

Playerstats: Notation: K - Kills per Round D - Deaths per Round A - Assists per Round KDA - Kills+Assists per Death Score/R - Score per Round (Sorting) K+A/R - Kills+Assist per Round Rounds - Rounds played WR - Winrate Colourcode: MVPs OF BEAST#4 Inspire Relexan DragonKing DonNeto Walker...
  9. Aprikosenmann

Beast#3 Statistics | Player Stats (Div.A) | Faction Winrates

Player Stats: K - Kills per Round D - Deaths per Round A - Assists per Round KDA - Kills+Assists per Death Score - Score per Round K+A/R - Kills+Assist per Round Rounds - Rounds played WR - Winrate Red - Cav Yellow - Archer Green - Inf Faction Winrates:
  10. Aprikosenmann

In Progress Riders glich into all objects when falling off a horse which makes them invincible!

This is NOT a minor problem. It happens super often, nomatter into which object. It saves the rider from damage during falling.
  11. Aprikosenmann

Instant Camera Snapback | Proof of Concept

After 1100 hours, I have long since gotten used to the much too slow camera movement after looking around. It still makes me sad almost daily that we are denied access to the much better, proven, warband mechanics: Instant Snapback. WE NEED THIS! There are already since the alpha several...
  12. Aprikosenmann

The only but easy way to finally balance the factions

Honestly, balancing six factions against each other is almost impossible, especially if they are supposed to differ significantly. My idea is to abandon the faction concept. Both teams should have access to all classes from all factions. This way skirmish and captain is 100% balanced...
  13. Aprikosenmann

Resolved Corpse limit not working

Im not sure why this post is marked as solved so I will start a new one. Corpse limit is not working on multiplayer.
  14. Aprikosenmann

Ranked mode + Imbalanced Factions are a bad idea

I was always asking for ranked mode but I just realised that if you have fair teams the faction imbalance will decide most of the games. Something has to be done in that regard. Lets be realistic, the factions will never even be close to balanced. Here the first workarounds that come to my...
  15. Aprikosenmann

Beast#2 Statistics | Faction Winrates | Player Stats | Clan Stats

Faction Winrates: Stomps sadly destroy the statistic, therefore I removed them for this chart. Its very interesting to see the differences for the Divisions. The DivA Winrates seem very reasonable to me and support my expectation. True Winrates with all the stomps included (also inaccurate)...
  16. Aprikosenmann

In Progress Literally 50% of playerbase has constant package loss now!

I hope Taleworlds is aware that there is a MAJOR PROBLEM with the servers. Basically 50% of Players have constant package loss or high ping. I hope that alot of recources are trying to solve this...
  17. Aprikosenmann

Need More Info Throwables fly through enemys quite often [Video]

Throwables seem to fly through enemys quite often since the 1.5 update. Does also happen against INF. (Recorded on 14 ping)
  18. Aprikosenmann

Need More Info Need to change audio device twice when switching from speaker to headset [Video]

I always have to switch twice in order to change from speaker to headset...
  19. Aprikosenmann

In Progress Cav can block with shield while laying on ground [Video]

I think this is a bug. They somtimes can block with shield while getting up.
Back
Top Bottom