In Progress Literally 50% of playerbase has constant package loss now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
+1 .. Especially middle european players are affected massively. The only way to fix it at the moment is using a VPN. And while that lowers your ping to a stable 20-30, it still doesn't fix some delay in attacks or blocks and also still includes small ping spikes every now and then.

+1

I've been having this since day 1 but recently it's only gotten worse.

I've recorded it and made a separate post about hits going through my blocks

It happens everywhere, any weapon, any direction, I've had sessions where everything but two hits go through my blocks.

I'm losing my patience and I know many others who are in the same boat. This is mount and blade, we play multiplayer for the skill aspect. Taleworlds, if you can't give us the same standard we had in Warband then I guess it's time to let this game die and go play something else.

Also, telling me to buy a VPN is not and never will be a valid answer from a serious company.

Last edited:
+1
All the times i played MP(which isn't a lot, i'll admit) i got pretty big ping and some performance issues but it might be because of my pc ..

Thats should be more than enough to play Bannerlord lag-free on medium settings.

Also this was my ping without a VPN yesterday. It kept going from 60 to 230 and back. I literally didn't see swings.

Thats should be more than enough to play Bannerlord lag-free on medium settings.
Just don't even start that. Since i bought the game it still stutters as sht and i got it like 3 months ago. On mp it's bearable but in the campaign it kills me
If i don't play Bannerlord with my pc fresh opened i stutter like crazy
Made about 3 damn threads about it

GPU 1050 4gb
CPU Intel i5-8200
8 GB RAM
I wrote them from memory so the procesor might not be entirely accurate

You're well over the minimum requirements, minimum meaning it's the minimum to run the game properly.

Let's be real, the servers are actively ****ting themselves from moment to moment and that should be priority number one to Taleworlds.

(ignore the sound, it's me just ranting to my sister on discord about how much of a delay im getting)

I'm getting massive delay on swings, Pacemaker here is attacking twice as fast as I am, I'm getting constant packet loss during the duel and you can even see he swung through me a couple of times, granted, I would've blocked those but still, it's annoying.

It's a pain playing like this because I get destroyed by anybody who has a better ping than me. Calculating the 1-2 seconds of me pressing the attack until the attack actually happens is bad and shouldn't be happening!

Last edited:
You're well over the minimum requirements, minimum meaning it's the minimum to run the game properly.

Let's be real, the servers are actively ****ting themselves from moment to moment and that should be priority number one to Taleworlds.

(ignore the sound, it's me just ranting to my sister on discord about how much of a delay im getting)

I'm getting massive delay on swings, Pacemaker here is attacking twice as fast as I am, I'm getting constant packet loss during the duel and you can even see he swung through me a couple of times, granted, I would've blocked those but still, it's annoying.

It's a pain playing like this because I get destroyed by anybody who has a better ping than me. Calculating the 1-2 seconds of me pressing the attack until the attack actually happens is bad and shouldn't be happening!

I can't really relate
Last Time i played mp was 2 weeks ago for an hour and a half and just logged off cuz i got bored

Привет,Абрикос,Questions need to be asked to Cornell Gunes, this is his technical part, he monitors multiplayer and servers in general, but I did not receive any answers, technical support fed me with answers for six months, which will soon be fixed, the lost package began with version 1.2.0, for many in that moment it was imperceptible, but I followed the game and every time it only got worse. Now tech support is silent

MArdA TaleWorlds
Tell us , do they solve this problem?Thank you in advance for your response, we really need information .

Can we get an official Taleworlds look at this? It's getting to the point of unplayable during peak hours. It's definitely down to your servers considering that when there aren't many people on, servers work just fine most of the time.

@MArdA TaleWorlds

+1, recently for the worse, I have problems with my provider sometimes, but this can't be blamed on them and it's especially ridiculous if you have this red symbol of death 40% of your game time on some days.

+1 same here, i noticed that in the morning when the multiplayer population is low i rarely have packet loss but as the population is growing towards the evening i can feel it getting worse and worse

Back
Top Bottom