Search results for query: *

1. Will Disciplinary Perk return to Bannerlord?

I honestly loved that perk I know it does give you acess to noble troops but When I play the game I could barely find any noble troop available for hire throughout calradia. I was just wondering if the perk will return?
  2. Resolved City Issues Daily Default Tested without mods

You cannot choose a Daily Default project in the cities. The Action is completely blocked off by it hanging in the area where Done is located also this is happening in the city of Tyal.
  3. Trouble with Alocating Perk points. 1.4

Basically I ran though a bunch of tests. With The Troops and see how their faring but I couldn't help but noticed something is wrong with the Skill Tree. You can't spend a point on every single last tree either because your characters butt is in the way or that has been disaibled. Also want to...
  4. Construction Bug caused by Clans Assembling their armies.

So Put it short I experianced a problem with Managing your town or Castle once you become a bannerlord or King and you have subjects. If your Castle/Town is currently building something It can be cancelled by Clans Assembling armies in your faction. Also another Bug If someone Assembles a Army...
  5. In Progress Reporting a Bug with Crossbow skill: Crossbow Calvary

Dont know where report bugs is at. Bassically the skill Crossbow Calvery where it allows you to reload a crossbow bolt on horse the player character cannot do that while mounted with Crossbow Calvary.
  6. Character Creation tools Suggestion

I love the game and one thing I think would be a great addition to the game is the ability to save Apearances of Characters you hand sculpted in Character creation.
Back
Top Bottom