Search results for query: *

1. almightycricket

Need More Info Launcher not working beta 1.1.0

I had no issues til the beta version b1.1.0. Launcher won't work, can start game via exe, mods won't load without launcher. Tried compatability modes, admin, reinstall, clean install...etc.
  2. almightycricket

Main quest remover

Early on saw a lot of people complaining about a main quest, here you go. Someone made a mod, like I said they would.
  3. almightycricket

Autoblock-solution found.

For people like myself with physical limitations, or if you just don't like blocking, here you go! Enjoy!
  4. almightycricket

Smithing, parts research help?

I did a smithing test with unlimited stamina to see what parts I'd get. I put a few hundred of each type of weapon in my inventory started my autoclicker on the smelt menu (with the appropriate amount of charcoal). I also had the two perks that increase the chance of learning parts. During the...
  5. almightycricket

For snoballing issues

Reposted as requested from here. Mod to change army limits for any faction This mod edits base party limits and troop tiers. There's also a mod on the nexus allowing executions of lords, thus reducing the amount they can bundle up. The mod itself can be edited as you like (XML) have fun...
  6. almightycricket

A fix overzealous factions

Mod to change army limits for any faction This mod edits base party limits and troop tiers. There's also a mod on the nexus allowing executions of lords, thus reducing the amount they can bundle up. The mod itself can be edited as you like (XML) have fun.
  7. almightycricket

Mechanics-Tips 'n Tricks thread

Just looking for experienced players to post small faqs about how to do things like chained blows n' such. Game doesn't really touch on a lot of things and I think having a topic dedicated to it would be helpful to new players. I'll put the list below with the guide to the mechanic and try to...
  8. almightycricket

FYI-marriage mod

Was browsing mods, know that everyone has a preference and I don't care about what it was like in the medieval hey-day. There's a gay marriage mod for all the people who are into it. Personally not my thing, but when I was in the military I knew plenty of people leaning that way willing to take...
  9. almightycricket

Minor frustration

Companions being leveled is both good and terrible. I don't mind them being specialized but being basic terminators upon meeting them makes me feel waaaaaaaaaay lame (especially when they decide to participate in tourneys!) and give me very little direction to shape them further. Maybe have a...
  10. almightycricket

Assigning companions to different roles?

How do I define one member as infantry or archer..etc?
  11. almightycricket

Cheating, here ya go!

Because I've seen a lot of topics on it, and I don't care how people enjoy their games I figured I'd post everything I've seen on it. I'm not looking to debate ethics of gaming here though I'm sure that'll stop no one from doing so. After posting this I'll not be answering any questions EDIT...
  12. almightycricket

Taken prisoner

So I lost my party upon being taken prisoner, do named characters disappear because they are goooone.
  13. almightycricket

So...cavalry

I fought a 10 party bandit with just myself on a horse with a spear. Mind you they only had ****e range weapons but I picked em off by circling and charging their outer ranks. Felt pretty great, trying to take my loot ya'll be cray cray.
  14. almightycricket

Graphic artifacts/color issue

Link to image Some ground tiles in cities are purple.
Back
Top Bottom