Search results for query: *

1. TacticalSquirrel

Python Problems with Module

Every time I try to compile the module, it keeps giving me an error for 'import site failed' use -v traceback. I did it, nothing pops up to conflict with it. I also can't even 'Edit With IDLE' when I use it nothing pops up. I've tried reinstalling Python many times on version 2.6/2.6.1/2.6.6...
  2. TacticalSquirrel

Persistent World Optimization Pack - Complaint #9 Beast Comp Can't Handle Thread

Made an optimization pack for PW. Basically adds LODs to items that don't have them and made textures smaller to decrease load. Also converted sounds to WAV to decrease random stuttering in game. If you are lagging heavily and play on DX7 or basically just want better performance please don't...
  3. TacticalSquirrel

Holiday Free Gaming - Burnout Paradise and Defcon

Found these on forums I browse. Burnout Paradise 1. Use a UK proxy if you are not in the UK 2. I used http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/ 3. The proxy loads slow so be patient 4. Goto this site with the proxy http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/burnout-paradise-the-ultimate-box-p/834553 5. Click on the...
  4. TacticalSquirrel

[M] Mercenaries and Bandits Addon

Native : Multiplayer Mercenaries and Bandits Addon Overview I've decided to make this mod to practice some coding and basic modding skills. What I added are two completely new factions known as Mercenaries and Bandits. Everything is Native Style, the only thing new is the 2 factions so it plays...
  5. TacticalSquirrel

What cancels my dedicated server?

Was wondering if I left my computer in sleep mode would it cancel the dedicated server I'm hosting? Or would using something like log off or lock work? Trying to save the most of my power, by also catering to the crowds.
  6. TacticalSquirrel

Weird Texture Error

Every time I create a texture it always ends up looking weird. I have no idea what is causing this, I have also created a normal map thinking it was the issue, but to no avail.
  7. TacticalSquirrel

How to create a text overlay that updates?

I want to create a text overlay, much like how the gold works. How would I go about doing this? I looked at the header_operations and find text overlay command, but that's all I know so far. If anyone could be so kind and help me how to make it would be great. A template just with the code...
  8. TacticalSquirrel

How to get started in coding?

Well seems like a good time to learn some Python. I have a question though, should I start out coding the module or learn the basics of Python first non-related to Mount and Blade. Which one is easier? I've already done some reading up. Like I know how these things variables/print text/tuples...
  9. TacticalSquirrel

Saving a Lord's Father

Got this quest from a lord to save his father in a prison. So I goto the castle and kill the castle guard to get in prison, I see a prisoner in a cell, but can't talk to him or do anything since the cell walls are blocking selection on him. What do I do?
  10. TacticalSquirrel

How to make a player start in a town?

Wondering how would you make a player start in a town. How would I code it in.
  11. TacticalSquirrel

Are these possible with some coding/tweaking?

I wanted to make a crossbow shoot 5 arrows before reloading more, which I know works, but is there a way to make the speed rating separate from the fire rate. Like reloading's rate would be 40 and the fire rate would be 100 or something. Also is it possible when you load an arrow in your...
  12. TacticalSquirrel

Trigger Questions

Well I have some trigger questions to ask you guys. Heres the situation, lets say there is a battle called "1B" in the game. And you the player have to join the battle and win it to continue on. When you win it you will be transported to a piece of land on the map that'll let you play the second...
  13. TacticalSquirrel

Troop Tree Question

Well I was upgrading troops to grenadiers, and I see that their last upgrade is an 8RA Officer. (My faction) When I upgrade them to the officer, they stop throwing nades, I didn't like the idea of upgrading him to an officer, because the officer was on horseback with only a weak pistol. You...
  14. TacticalSquirrel

Pushing the graphics to the max!

Well are you are a graphics junky? Everything is on high and still doesn't satisfy you? Then download the Graphical Enhancement mod v2.5, it's compatible with Warband and makes it looks gorgeous. Here are some screenshots. Be warned these pictures are pretty big. If you think there is too much...
Back
Top Bottom