Search results for query: *

1. Areas need to be improved

In battle spawns: The slightly weaker AI started to stay still in their position much more. When my army is attacking, enemy`s new troops spawn in the middle of my men. My new troops coming from very far and in pieces just makes them a very very easy open target. This actually caused me to lose...
  2. SP - General Captivity Sytem Needs to be Re-Adjusted

While AI lords easily escape from me and my dungeons between 0 to 3 days even with the perks to reduce their chances are activated, I can only escape generally between 8 to 10 days. It is fine with the longer time but it should also be longer for AI lords that I have captured. There is no point...
  3. Do you guys still have stuck icons on 1.5.8?

One of the hotfix notes said that this issue is fixed but I still have it. I wanna know if the problem is my pc (I tried deleting programdata folders, clearing temp folders, uninstalling the game and re-downloading it, uninstalling nvidia driver with DDU and installing the new one). Do you still...
  4. What the hell, beta 1.5.8

It is a continuous effort (and generally considered a good and necessary practise) in any significant software project.
    Just asking, any updates on DLSS 2.0 implementation?
  5. What the hell, beta 1.5.8

Hey you have finally fixed out why they call it "Beta".
    Hey it seems you need to fix out the word called "Feedback".
  6. What the hell, beta 1.5.8

I wonder how they got this bug in the first place, there's nothing in patch notes about bandits at all.

Yeah weird. The bad thing is I was expecting a hotfix for these issues and they only fixed cursor problem nothing else.
  7. What the hell, beta 1.5.8

Only sea raiders spawning (and over spawning), other looters, forest and mountain bandits completely disappeared. There is also icons getting stuck on loading problem. Im running on ssd. These never happened in prev. versions.
  8. Bannerlord dlss

DLSS aslında daha yüksek çözünürlüklü oyunculuk için geliştirilmiş bir çözüm. Hali hazırda RTX'i olan adamın 1080p ya da 2K'da performans sorunu yok. Ama RTX 2060 ile oyunu max ayarlarda 4K oynamak istediğinde DLSS devreye giriyor işte. Ya da daha güçlü RTX model kartlarda 8K'da oynamak isterse DLSS ultra performans modu var. Beni asıl heyecanlandıran şey ise bildiğim kadarıyla DLSS 2.0 DirectX 12 Ultimate özelliği, bu da demek oluyor ki oyuna DX12 desteği eklenecek.
  9. Will DirectX 12 come to Bannerlord?

Most games that I own and support DX12 are generally unusable or acting up with DX12.

To this day, I've not seen anything truly shining with DX12 and even DX11.

In theory it should be great but most games seem to do a terrible job with implementing and using it correctly.
    I kinda agree, you see no difference on visuals and some game's performance. But I saw its effects on few game's performance on my computer. Bannerlord could be a good example of taking advantage of DX12 because both CPU and GPU are so much important than some other games. I monitored my hardware while playing Bannerlord and my first Cpu Thread is used around %76, and the rest 11 threads are used around %45~50. But as I said before I cannot know better than devs, just guessing.
  10. Will DirectX 12 come to Bannerlord?

I hope they fix the god damn stuttering issue before they add visual improvements.

I cannot know better than developers but I feel like dx12 would solve lot of these problems by default
  11. Will DirectX 12 come to Bannerlord?

I know it's not the right time to ask but are you planning (considering or even thought) implementing DirectX 12 on the game when EA is over or further time ? I think it will affect the performance positively by allowing multiple CPU threads to communicate GPU at the same time. And maybe...
Back
Top Bottom