- In battle spawns: The slightly weaker AI started to stay still in their position much more. When my army is attacking, enemy`s new troops spawn in the middle of my men. My new troops coming from very far and in pieces just makes them a very very easy open target. This actually caused me to lose 4-5 wars while I was stronger and I was doing tactics, not just F1-F3. My recommendation to fix: Changing the spawn points dynamically in the battle like spawning new troops closer to attacking side or spawning the defending troops another point.
- Defeated enemy comes with an new army immediately: I defeat around 1000 men army, another army comes around 700-1000 men again, I call new lords to my army and defeat the new one as well. In like 2 game day the AI lords gets strong again and comes with a new army almost immediately. And I dont know if they use their Influences, I never saw their army disband as quick as mine. I legit defeated 3 khuzait army and they came with a 4th one over 1400 men and took my city of Tyal. Happens with all the kingdoms. My recommendation to fix: It should be harder to gather troops for AI lords also their influence use cost should be increased.
- Imprisonment times: The game should ask me If I will release the lord for money or not, it should`t release it automaticly if it gets an offer. I think this got broken becouse it was asking prev. versions of the game. Besides that, AI lords escape in MAX 3 days from me and my dungeons, even with all the perks are activated to reduce their chances, while I can only escape in MIN 8 days. If this gets balanced it could also solve the problem above. My recommendation to fix: Increase the AI lord imprisonment time.
- Caravans gets disbanded so quick: I create a caravan from stronger soldiers paying over 22k but my caravans gets defeated so quickly. I am literally tired of finding my companions and create a new caravan. There is also a bug that game pay my money to release my captured companions without asking me. My recommendation to fix: Automatic caravan creating system. There should be an option for each companion to create a caravan automatically as soon as they get freed from their captors. Another way is to bring bounty hunters back to hunt down some raiders looters etc.
- The game pushes me often to declare war: I own a kingdom and the game forces me to make a choice to declare a war while I already have 2 wars. Because Im have to defend so much against 2 kingdoms, my influence is not that much to reject the declaration of a new war. The politic decisions to reduce my influence cost to reject are active but they are not enough. My recommendation to fix: Either the game should take consideration of ongoing wars and stop forcing me to declare new war or influence costs to reject should be re-balanced.
- Clans change sides so quick: The clans change their faction so quickly and if a kingdom gets too much lords, it causes the problem in the first argument of this list. My recommendation to fix: It should be very hard for clans to change their sides. I literally saw a clan that changed sides 2 times in a day.
I play in realistic difficulty