Search results for query: *

• Users: mexxico
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mexxico

Euro 2020 Game

Hello, Inside TW we always make a tournament about predicting outcome of football organisations (EURO / FIFA) once in 2 years. We again do it inside TW but I wanted to start same game between our forum players (if we can find 11 more participants). Rules are simple : 1-There will be 12...
  2. mexxico

Problems of Security Variable

As you know we have 6 different variables at towns. These are prosperity, militia, loyalty, garrison, food and security. I think currently we have problems at security variable because it does not variate much and it is usually high. This creates other problems. To solve it first I made some...
  3. mexxico

What do you think about current influence costs at proposals ?

Currently in proposals player and other clan leaders can spend 10 influence (slightly favor), 40 influence (strongly favor) or 100 influence (fully push) for favoring any outcome. However it seems in most cases player cannot change what will be chosed even he / she spends 100 influence because...
  4. mexxico

Recruiting mercenary clan while have no money exploit

Today while examining daily payment codes I see that even you recruit several minor clans and even you cannot pay their daily expenses it seems nothing bad happens. Even after a time if they leave you because getting better offer from another kingdom you can recruit them back again without any...
  5. mexxico

Analsys of patches over player count

I made a graph showing patch release dates (white vertical lines) over SteamDB active players chart just for curiosity. You can see effect of discounts, patches and developments over player count. If you like examining numbers and graphs you can be interested in. Here is result : It does not...
  6. mexxico

Information about developments at snowballing problem

I want to give some information about upcoming developments about snowballing problem. All these developments are already done and will be ready at 1.5.6 beta. Unfortunately next beta 1.5.5 (which will be uploaded next monday or tuesday) will not have these changes. Firstly lets determine...
  7. mexxico

Diplomacy Developments

As some of you know after your requests I have been working on war & peace votings for last one and half week. First 2-3 days I examined codes to understand what is going on then changed several parts and then tested new codes and changed again according to results of these tests. There will be...
  8. mexxico

Version Comparison 1.2 vs 1.3

I want to collect data to measure success ratio of versions. I will try to post a voting a week after each new version go live. For example for now 1.3 is live and 1.4 is beta. You can compare 1.2 and 1.3 now, later I will ask for 1.3 and 1.4 comparison and go on... Just simply compare two...
  9. mexxico

Caravans should be safe income source or not?

I wonder what you think about one issue related to caravan's current situation. Currently caravans are nearly 100% safe money source. You build your caravan and it buy some cheap stuff then sell them in next destinations. It buys cheap and try to sell expensive again and again. After some time...
  10. mexxico

Thoughts About "Master Of The Field"

Please give your ideas about "Master Of The Field" implementation to Battle mode. It starts when no casualties happen at last N (changes with total alive number of players and time) seconds after half of round is past. This mod kicks about 10% of rounds when there are 20-30 players with "7...
Back
Top Bottom