Search results for query: *

• Users: A_Mustang
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A_Mustang

On horse equipment.

A minor issue with the UI. When checking to outfit my steed, the horse is always in the background and obscured by the player characters. Wouldn't it be better to bring the horse to the front so I could see the visual effect of swapping between different saddles and equipment? I remember...
  2. A_Mustang

Head count! Let's kick some life back into this old bar.

Oi! So, apparently, this thing called a closed BETA is going on for bannerlord. It occurred to me, that, hey, we might see some more thoroughfare soon-times. Now, where the tavern currently is, it's unlikely we'll be able to maintain all relatively high speed of traffic. I'm not even looking...
  3. A_Mustang

Building useless building.

Right, so I took Wercheg by storm, and in my attempt to manage the city i discover that i'm already building useless buildings. Now, this is only an issue because they're going to take a full game year (364 days). I assume that they're only building in the first place for lordship management...
  4. A_Mustang

Apparently Horses now legal for Slaughter in USA

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/obama-legalizes-horse-slaughter-for-human/ so above, apparently. My opinion, is obvious. That was my initial reaction. It has not changed. I am seriously pissed. Dah ****.
  5. A_Mustang

Winds of the North Mk.III RP discussion thread

The Winds of the North Mk. III   Cold winds of change blow across the Norse land. It is 864A.D. by the weak Christian standards, and men from across Scandinavia are dropping their plows in favor of their father’s...
  6. A_Mustang

Viking RP?

It has occurred to me that with the fan-base of vikingr, there might be elements that are interested in a Text-based Role Play in these forums. At one point in time, such a role-play existed; it was well prepared, maps out with plans readied. It was called "Winds of the North" and the original...
  7. A_Mustang

The Story of A Steppe Child

The following is a Fan fiction written in the Mount and Blade world of Calradia. All copyrights belong solely to Taleworlds and Paradox. Author's Note: The following story is very roughly based off a round of multi-player Mount and Blade Warband, during the late beta phase. A good portion of...
  8. A_Mustang

Rings?

I read somewhere that jarls and lord would give out rings to prominent servants and soldiers, as a token of their favor. Is this true and if so, could there be some way to incorporate it into the game, say a hand-gear of a hand with a ring on it? What benefits would it provide? I think this old...
  9. A_Mustang

[Solved?][Bug] arrows become invalid

So, with arrows disappearing and whatnot, i took the opportunity to loot another quiver of some dead bandits. I shot lost 40 arrows the next fight, then abstained for a couple. First, the number of arrows began to increase in my quivers from the battles which i shot none, then they became...
  10. A_Mustang

Buff The cruel single-edged sword

for those of you that don't know, the in-game model is based off this sword: http://www.albion-swords.com/swords/albion/nextgen/sword-viking-berserkr.htm This historic blade is a brutal one in RL, but a strictly mediocre blade in Vikingr: it is short and slow, at 92 length and 92 speed...
  11. A_Mustang

So mustang is streaming too now. (offline, AGIAN!)

currently testing out the system. done. system broken. I figured i'd stream because i talk to myself anyways while playing and i figured that it'd be nice to have someone listening every now and again. http://www.livestream.com/Alpha_Foxtrot_Bravo_194581?t=805884 the Streamer doesn't like...
  12. A_Mustang

You guys wanna Revive Calradia, Creed, and Coin?

the TEATRC RP over at the Duck and Spackle tavern? It died awhile ago, anyone here wanna go restart or make a new one? Because i miss being a horse.  :cry: I'm still sad. Running around on four legs and beating up pickpockets was fun. Link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,99975.0.html
  13. A_Mustang

Humble Indi bundle

http://www.humblebundle.com/ A bunch of awesome games for very cheap, see video. Support small independent Devs and charity, and pay what you want. 10, 20, 50 bucks or just 10 cents. 
  14. A_Mustang

The case of the lost wagon

so, after building a supply wagon and experiencing it's usefulness, I.E. being able to send away the company's loot while continuing to patrol, i hit a rough patch and it was intercepted and eliminated while on a trade run. Now, i can't make another one, even though the companion I assigned is...
  15. A_Mustang

[suggestion] Get a mumble server up for RP

Area VOIP, that is connected to the player character in-game. Easy inter-player communications. Mutable for the retards. Already kitted out for reg warband, but nobody uses it, and probably a easy compatibility fix. Need I say more? ((3rd party program, but reliable.))
  16. A_Mustang

[suggestion] Healing and Buying Horses

You can't heal horses, even though that hunter you bought costs 1250 and god knows how expensive chargers are. That means that after the first horse you bought crumbles, you're stuck. But what are these stables for? I mean, you put a good horse in there and some jerk comes along and steals it...
  17. A_Mustang

Colony RP

Airebis, in the tongue of the Nords, a great land of mystery, across from the sea of worms and guarded by monsters of the deep. Stories of failed attempts of colonization and demonic, flesh eating natives abound in the halls of the Nordland about this mysterious land of fire and ice. Tails of...
  18. A_Mustang

Possible port to warband?

probably my favorite mod, not to mention my first real M+B mod. I'm just wondering here, is this mod planned to be ported to warband? If you don't i'll cry... if you do, i'll cry, but from happiness and not sadness.
  19. A_Mustang

The Few, the Proud, the Horse Masters of Calradia.

We are the collection of the greatest Horse Masters of Calradia. Nations mean nothing to us... they are but strips of land to be eaten up underneath our most valiant steeds, but raisers of armies to be hewn down like wheat before us. Be they khergit, swadian, sarranid, vaegir, or even the poor...
  20. A_Mustang

The Battle of Malayurg Castle

An AAR about my warband Character's last brutal battle... (took pictures after, with unlimited corpses in settings) When one sieges a Khergit castle, especially will a troop of dedicated infantry of high quality like Nord huscarls, one usually thinks it's a pushover... Lemmi tell you, for the...
Back
Top Bottom