Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Suggestions/Mod Ideas.

These are some ideas that I would love to see implemented either by taleworlds or mods, please note I have not been able to play Bannerlord singleplayer due to my computer breaking right before release, my knowledge on it just stems from warband combined with the videos of Bannerlord gameplay I...
  2. unique AI commanders

pretty sure everything discussed and suggested is already in game or planned to be from many videos and dev blogs
    it seems you're right, but its thanks to me posting this that i was able to find all the videos quoted here with the evidence that the devs have already put a lot of thought into this.
  3. unique AI commanders

i would be worried with how reliable the ai would be at commanding segments of your army for you. I mean we got that one blog about the battle ai but we cant be sure untill people play it
    yup, and what i'm talking about is on an even grander scale, each commander having their own battlefield personality
  4. unique AI commanders

The plan, back at that time at least, was to have the commander behaving according to his personality.
    Ecarand, the enemy general, is a defensive commander and stands fast on the top a hill with his troops, until the player approaches and he charges.
    I am hoping they worked on that and is still a feature, but looked promising back then.

yes, just what i meant! i'm glad that was already thought into and i hope they only added more to it
  5. unique AI commanders

pretty sure that's just a shield wall. and yes what you said would be interesting too
  6. unique AI commanders

something i would like to see in bannerlord or atleast in a mod is for different AI lords to use different tactics and have unique ways of war. for example, there may be a commander that prefers to lead the charge with his men, while others are more of tacticians and prefer to stand back and...
Back
Top Bottom