Search results for query: *

1. Euron Crow’s Eye

corona? :(

My grandfather just died, and his symptoms matched the virus to the letter, but the hospital didn't have any tests to spare, and the they won't (or can't) do any posthumous testing. My grandmother was with him throughout his final hours, and they're doing a big funeral/family get-together because they all think the virus is a hoax. All of them are at least one part smoker/overweight/diabetic/old, so this has the potential to turn really grim really quick. I just hope my cousin doesn't show, as his special needs daughter will not survive if she catches it.

They're also pissed that my family won't be attending, but **** that. My sister had a bad recovery from a surgery, my mother has lung issues, and my niece has severe asthma. Even if it's a false alarm, we're staying in isolation until this simmers down.
    Sorry about your grandfather dude, I would do exactly as you said, my mum has bad lung issues and I’m badly asthmatic in a family with a few smokers, I wouldn’t endanger them or myself and if anyone would have a problem with that so what, that’s their problem, aslong as you keep your loved ones as safe as possible they can guilt trip you or be mad at you all they want, you’ve done your duty to your family.
  2. Euron Crow’s Eye

...70% of the infection is on north of Italy, hope next days will see numbers decrease there but now we have all the rest of the country that is just at the beginning of the crisis and is the poor side, with less structures and beds for the sick. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that the biggest problems will come in the next few days...
    It’s just relentless this virus spread, it just came out of nowhere and within three months the world has changed beyond recognition ?
  3. Euron Crow’s Eye

What pissed you off today? v. VI

Here in NY, the state has ordered all 'non-essential' businesses to close, to try to slow the spread of the disease. Essential businesses, which are allowed to stay open, include grocery stores, farms, and food production; healthcare; gas stations; and 'skilled trade' businesses, like auto repair shops, plumbers, and electricians. Oh, and liquor stores. Liquor stores are considered essential. New York is amazing. :facepalm:

I guess I've been feeling particularly cynical and fed up lately. I was ready to snap this afternoon, when it came up in conversation that one of the truck drivers who regularly comes to the farm to pick up deliveries apparently doesn't believe that it's a virus, because he's a conspiracy theorist who thinks that it's "the 5G" that's making people sick. Jesus Christ. ****ing nutcases are everywhere.
    I honestly don’t know how we’re so advanced in technology compared to 100 years ago and there are still people like that truck driver who are so backward, I’m with you in the whole feeling super cynical thing.
  4. Euron Crow’s Eye

Wouldn't bashing their faces in with a brick be considered as self defense?
    I’d say yes!
  5. Euron Crow’s Eye

Which lovely country would that be?
    England ?, it happened in the north of England the day before yesterday aswell when a gang of youths started spitting and coughing at emergency workers who were dealing with an emergency Calling them “disease spreaders” which is ironic coming from people who are spitting their germs whilst calling them that.
  6. Euron Crow’s Eye

Learning that youths in my country spat and coughed on an old woman before punching her in the face ?
  7. Euron Crow’s Eye

Bannerlord beta key

Are they prepping for a delay or have I just done what I do best and put 2+2 and gotten 9768?
  8. Euron Crow’s Eye

Bannerlord will save us from COVID-19

Stay safe friend! :smile:
    For the night is dark and full of terrors
  9. Euron Crow’s Eye

As someone in Italy (Trento) and hence in quarantine, this would be ten times easier if my wifi didn´t decide to stop working like one week in. Police aren´t very courteous and I was already asked twice for papers when I was out on a walk near my home..

PS : Thank you to the police patrol car outside my apartment early in the morning that very loudly exclaimed through his/her loudspeaker that there is a quarantine going on and that civilians should not be outside without a reason, this was news to me.
    Wtf? How is your WiFi currently is it back on? I feel really bad for you guys in Italy, but atleast you guys take it seriously, people in the uk are still partying, panic buying alcohol and toilet paper and going to the beach like theres nothing wrong, I saw a video of the police doing that with the loudspeaker in the middle of the night a few days ago, I’d have been triggered as **** if I was asleep and they did that ?

...How much we can take this isolation without working...?
    ...I'm really out of money, if it take one/two weeks long, gov should start give some € or they will see lot people arguing on the street...
    ...don't think I'm the only one with this problem...
    What country are you in? The british government have said they’re gonna pay most people some money but I doubt it will happen personall.
  10. Euron Crow’s Eye

Help a Brother in need.

I mean, this totally depends on your budget. If you just want a Laptop good enough for Bannerlord, then look up the recommended hardware on the steam page.
    I mean, he doesn’t need to go for recommended, something between minimum and recommended should be more than adequate for bannerlord.
  11. Euron Crow’s Eye

Dev Blog

Who has been a member for 10 years and couldn't care less what you think.
    i also doubt that anyone cares what you think lol......as to the point, it’s a valid question about said dev blog. Would you not agree?
  12. Euron Crow’s Eye

How are you passing the days?

Heh, and I was even agreeing with their actions. I guess they take "zero tolerance" seriously on Steam.
    is it a perma ban or temp?
  13. Euron Crow’s Eye

They banned me for making a comment about the moderators' actions. I replied to another guy's comment about how he got shadow moderated by basically saying they got one of my posts too, then that I prefer it that way because when I get a Steam community notice, I assume I've been banned. "If you're gonna remove my post and not punish me, I honestly prefer if you just don't even tell me." Moments later, bam. Banned until March 10th. "Please refrain from discussing moderator actions. If you have a complaint, discuss it here."
    What the hell, ive had some warnings for similar things but it was the moderator “aeronwen” who also perma banned me from another forum a few years ago, not sure which one it was that got you, they banned a few others for literally nothing aswell after you, they act like the gestapo with their “don’t argue with a moderator or their actions”. I know it’s not a democracy but one should be allowed to question something if genuinely feeling something was out of order, you were the most civil person on that entire forum lol, sorry they went on a power trip against you mate.
  14. Euron Crow’s Eye

What happened to you on the steam forum? It’s not the same without you ☹
  15. Euron Crow’s Eye

⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

All hail Produno! First of his name, rightful King of the Andals and the First Men! A World of Ice and Fire for sure...
    Kingdoms of Arda too.
    long live the king
  16. Euron Crow’s Eye

⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

Game of thrones and lotr for sure, I’d like to see something based on the wars of the roses, 1257 style mod but set 80-90:years later and Viking/norman themed mod
  17. Euron Crow’s Eye

Controller compatibility

I read on the steam store that full controller support won’t be implemented in the early access so I presume it will be in final release, i Think partial controller support might be in the early access but that’s just speculation on my part, and don’t worry, I think I may be in the very small minority that use the Xbox controller in the left hand for movement of camera and character but the mouse in my right hand for striking lol.
  18. Euron Crow’s Eye

Can sombody advice me

And of course I happen to have one of the graphic cards not covered by the web app. It's a shame, because I really wanted to know!
    What’s your gpu I’ll try and find out for you
  19. Euron Crow’s Eye

Can sombody advice me

That source is not sanctioned by TW so everything they printed may be incorrect. TW will publish its specs when they get closer to full release so best to wait till then.
    the specs have been put on the steam store for bannerlord
  20. Euron Crow’s Eye

Can sombody advice me

From what I’ve read and been told by the good people of this forum, I think you can run it, but not with massive battles, cpu will bottleneck if you have huge number of bots on screen, try this website, where it says test my pc,put in your specs, like I said I’m sure it will run, just might have to have smaller battles that have waves of troops like warband if it doesn’t run well when the numbers get to a high enough point for your pc, here is the link
Back
Top Bottom