Can sombody advice me

Users who are viewing this thread

stefan0416ww

Recruit
can i run it ?

i want full armies but i doubt if my cpu good enough?
can somebody advise me

CPU
Intel Core i5 7400 @ 3.00GHz
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1499MHz
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT
Graphics
LG TV (3840x2160@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (NVIDIA)

4 cores and 4 threads are very small for 1000 people on the battlefield! Just look Bannerlord downloads my ryzen.
MIK9GsTZhdA.jpg

From what I’ve read and been told by the good people of this forum, I think you can run it, but not with massive battles, cpu will bottleneck if you have huge number of bots on screen, try this website, where it says test my pc,put in your specs, like I said I’m sure it will run, just might have to have smaller battles that have waves of troops like warband if it doesn’t run well when the numbers get to a high enough point for your pc, here is the link

From what I’ve read and been told by the good people of this forum, I think you can run it, but not with massive battles, cpu will bottleneck if you have huge number of bots on screen, try this website, where it says test my pc,put in your specs, like I said I’m sure it will run, just might have to have smaller battles that have waves of troops like warband if it doesn’t run well when the numbers get to a high enough point for your pc, here is the link
That source is not sanctioned by TW so everything they printed may be incorrect. TW will publish its specs when they get closer to full release so best to wait till then.

Back
Top Bottom