Search results for query: *

1. Kierby

Resolved Teleporting exploit

Hello there! I just discovered exploit by accident than won my siege without actually fighting it. I was about to get sieged when i was waiting in my new aquired castle. But the lords were little bit spread out, so they wouldnt support each other. There was no way i could get to one of them in...
  2. Kierby

Resolved Ghulam unit not showing properly

If you see this rig issue in the game, you will also experience upcoming Star Wars DLC for free because their reins will go back and forth inside the map like long dark light rays even though your enemy is miles away from you. And if your game loaded units with an issue( no idea why that happens), you can also experience upcoming fluffy fighting ball simulator as well ( :razz: )
    4Utdr.jpg

I really don't get how this is hard to test in-game before patch though. They don't need a campaign where they recruit them, train them and then make a battle. All they need a simple flat test battlefield where all the units in the game spawn with one instance with unlimited HP and fight in that battlefield. Then QA person can simply fly over map and spectate. I would really like to know if there is a caveat that I'm missing on this

Well, i guess we will never know. But i had to laugh right now. I just discovered exploit by accident than won my siege without actually fighting it.

I was about to get sieged when i was waiting in my new aquired castle. But the lords were little bit spread out, so they wouldnt support each other. There was no way i could get to one of them in time without the others participating in battle. But when i clicked on "Leave" from castle, the double click ported me exactly to location, where i was pointing with mouse, which was right beside one of the enemy lords. Guess what, i defeated them one by one thanks to this. Its not the first time, i got this teleport with double click several times, when i was leaving the castle. Im wondering, if i should make a new thread on this.
    Q8DymK.jpg
  3. Kierby

Yes they have some sort of a retardness
    uOwe4.jpg

For Devs/QA:
    Most likely issue is on the harness/armor rig. It really messes up the battle by the way. I guess another Aserai unit also have rig issue ( with horse harness this time ) but I don't have the screenshot for that.

Yeah, that would make sense. Because camels without armor/harness are fine (at least on battlefield). Usually i got this kind of mesh deformation on my models (not in game) when i poorly assign parts of mesh to the bones or when i use skeleton with different number of bones.
  4. Kierby

Hello ! I recently got Ghulam unit from prisoners to my party. He have some bugged icon on party screen where i couldnt even tell that he is on camel or what. Here it is: This possibly have some influence on his battle appereance aswell, because his camel disapeared for a second when i rode...
  5. Kierby

In Progress Small texture glitch report

Sorry but i was not able to find any general list of bugs so i will put it here. Small texture glitch in Epicrotea in one of the streets.
  6. Kierby

How to add sound effect to battle commands?

Well, Kalarhan was right. The same thing is in the thread as well. I managed to make it partialy work. Sounds work just fine if i select some of the divison. Last problem is, that the flags for orders are a bit confusing. So now i dont precisely know, how to assign sounds to orders like "follow me" etc.
    gk_move_forward = 0
    gk_move_backward = 1
    gk_move_left = 2
    gk_move_right = 3
    gk_action = 4
    gk_jump = 5
    gk_attack = 6
    gk_defend = 7
    gk_kick = 8
    #gk_parry_then_attack = 8
    gk_toggle_weapon_mode = 9
    gk_equip_weapon_1 = 10
    gk_equip_weapon_2 = 11
    gk_equip_weapon_3 = 12
    gk_equip_weapon_4 = 13
    gk_equip_primary_weapon = 14
    gk_equip_secondary_weapon = 15
    gk_drop_weapon = 16
    gk_sheath_weapon = 17
    gk_leave = 18
    gk_zoom = 19
    gk_view_char = 20
    gk_cam_toggle = 21
    gk_view_orders = 22
    gk_order_1 = 23
    gk_order_2 = 24
    gk_order_3 = 25
    gk_order_4 = 26
    gk_order_5 = 27
    gk_order_6 = 28
    ##gk_order_halt = 22
    ##gk_order_follow = 23
    ##gk_order_charge = 24
    ##gk_order_dismount = 25
    ##gk_order_hold_fire_toggle = 26
    ##gk_order_advance = 27
    ##gk_order_fall_back = 28
    ##gk_order_stand_closer = 29
    ##gk_order_spread_out = 30
    ##gk_order_blunt_weapons_toggle = 31
    gk_everyone_hear = 29
    gk_infantry_hear = 30
    gk_archers_hear = 31
    gk_cavalry_hear = 32
    gk_group0_hear = gk_infantry_hear
    gk_group1_hear = gk_archers_hear
    gk_group2_hear = gk_cavalry_hear
    gk_group3_hear = 33
    gk_group4_hear = 34
    gk_group5_hear = 35
    gk_group6_hear = 36
    gk_group7_hear = 37
    gk_group8_hear = 38
    gk_reverse_order_group = 39
    gk_everyone_around_hear = 40
    gk_mp_message_all = 41
    gk_mp_message_team = 42
    gk_character_window = 43
    gk_inventory_window = 44
    gk_party_window = 45
    gk_quests_window = 46
    gk_game_log_window = 47
    gk_quick_save = 48
    gk_crouch = 49
    gk_order_7 = 50
    gk_order_8 = 51

Can anyone explain to me the architecture of these commands? I tried to assign orders 1-6 to six different sounds (charge, follow, halt, etc.), but no progress in that.
  7. Kierby

Thank you so much. I dont know how could i missed that. Both threads were very useful. But i´ve runned into one problem. As i followed whole tutorial and tried to made a new module, i got an error.
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "process_init.py", line 2, in <module>
    from process_operations import *
    File "G:\Games\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\mb_warband_module_system_1171\Module_system 1.171\process_operations.py", line 21, in <module>
    from module_mission_templates import *
    File "G:\Games\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\mb_warband_module_system_1171\Module_system 1.171\module_mission_templates.py", line 44, in <module>
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_order_halt),
    NameError: name 'gk_order_halt' is not defined

File "process_global_variables.py", line 12, in <module>
    File "G:\Games\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\mb_warband_module_system_1171\Module_system 1.171\process_operations.py", line 21, in <module>
    File "G:\Games\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\mb_warband_module_system_1171\Module_system 1.171\module_mission_templates.py", line 44, in <module>
    Exporting strings...
    Exporting skills...
    Exporting tracks...
    Exporting animations...
    Exporting meshes...
    Exporting sounds...
    Exporting skins...
    File "process_map_icons.py", line 6, in <module>
    Exporting faction data...
    Exporting item data...
    File "process_items.py", line 66, in <module>
    Exporting scene data...
    File "process_scenes.py", line 15, in <module>
    Exporting troops data
    Exporting particle data...
    File "process_scene_props.py", line 7, in <module>
    File "process_tableau_materials.py", line 8, in <module>
    File "process_presentations.py", line 8, in <module>
    Exporting party_template data...
    File "process_parties.py", line 6, in <module>
    Exporting quest data...
    Exporting info_page data...
    File "process_scripts.py", line 7, in <module>
    File "process_mission_tmps.py", line 5, in <module>
    File "process_game_menus.py", line 8, in <module>
    File "process_simple_triggers.py", line 5, in <module>
    File "process_dialogs.py", line 9, in <module>
    File "process_global_variables_unused.py", line 3, in <module>
    Exporting postfx_params...

Script processing has ended.
    Press any key to exit. . .

I dont know why, because i´ve copied that code and tripple checked him after that error. It seems like all "gk_orders" are not defined. I´m rookie in python coding, so i bet this is some trivial problem caused by my "skill".
  8. Kierby

Hello, i was wondering, how can i add sound effects/files to battle commands like Charge, Follow me, or just selecting troop division. Some mods had it, so i tried to figure out the principle from their files, but without success. I´ve serched on modding forums. No result from that either. So i...
Back
Top Bottom