Search results for query: *

• Users: Eternal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Eternal

Requesting a forum channel for Captain mode

Why isn't there a sub-forum for Captain mode yet?`It's obviously not as big as skirmish, but it does make sense to separate them more on the forum. Apparently skirm players strongly dislike Captain mode players, so why waste space. We crave independence. Captain mode sub-reddit Captain mode...
  2. Eternal

Bannerlord Captain Clan List

A list of groups or clans that are focusing or enjoying Captain mode. The goal of the list is to make communication easier and scheduling 6v6 stack friendlies or official games. The official Bannerlord clan list can be found here. The official sub-reddit for Captain mode can be found here. To...
  3. Eternal

**RESOLVED** Did e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0 just make group vs group impossible?

**RESOLVED** Queue prioritizes stacks vs stacks I was discussing the latest patch will me fellow Captain mode players on r/MBCaptainMode and realized that the way we were playing other groups or clans is now impossible due to the 15min ban you get for leaving matches. The way we were doing it...
  4. Eternal

[KoV] Captain Clan

Clan vs Clan record: 7 Wins, 0 loses, 1 draw Opponents: SkBr HAWK VLANDIA tKoD 105th Legio X We focus mainly on Captain mode and have events twice a week. We are now looking for more members to join our Discord and new clans who we can beat. Join below to get in touch. Majority is EU, but we...
  5. Eternal

Shock troop ranking

I've always been a fan of Peasant levies as a shock troop and think they're obviously the best "Shock troop" unit. But I want to see what you all think.
  6. Eternal

Bannerlord Beta Community

Harvesting season is upon us, do you have your scythe ready? Cause we do. We try to organize Bannerlord beta captain mode clan fights every week and have daily 6-12 player teams who play together on Discord. Our A team are all very experienced Warband players, and many are grinding towards the...
  7. Eternal

Combat and Faction Counter Guide for Vlandia.

The incomplete and diplomatic war guide to the Kingdom of Vlandia: 1.1 - Pros and cons 1.2 - Troops 1.3 - Army composition faction counters 1.4 - Engagement --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  8. Eternal

Voulgiers switching to one-handed swords.

Is there anything I can do to prevent my Voulgiers from switching to a one-handed sword instead of their two-handers in Captain mode?
  9. Eternal

Looking for group?

Are you're sick of playing with randoms and want something a bit more controlled and strategized? We're a group of players more interested in commander battles and the troop strategy aspect of the game. But we have a big sum of hours accumulated in between us in Warband. Hit me up on discord...
Back
Top Bottom