Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Game worked fine for two days, now crashes at launch (white screen)

Hello, i am glad the problem is resolved. Thank you for the info. Should you have any other problems, please let us know. We are trying to answer every thread as fast as we can.
    Absolutely, the game is already gorgeous in so many aspects and so promising, it feels to me like it only needs some adjustments to polish it into a masterpiece, and you guys are doing great to help the community. Your efforts are very appreciated, good luck with the launch-period rush, cheers!
  2. In Progress Game worked fine for two days, now crashes at launch (white screen)

so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.
    Hello, the game finally ended up working before the new patch, I forgot to mark the problem solved. What solved it was one of two things if not the combination of both:
    - I installed geforce experience and launched it through it, possibly after it dowloaded the latest drivers for my nvidia GPU (i'm not sure if it did or if i already had these latest drivers)
    - I chose the "safe mode" option that appears after the game crashes and you try to launch it again
  3. In Progress Game worked fine for two days, now crashes at launch (white screen)

Hello, maybe this could help pinpoint what can cause whitescreening? In my case the game worked fine for two days, with maybe 2 crashes during play. Today the game won't launch. In the meantime patch 1.02 came out, and as far as i know nothing else happened. I'll welcome any help, thank you!
  4. Need More Info White Screen of Death On launch

It didn't solve it under Windows 10, I just installed the last update as well
  5. Need More Info White Screen of Death On launch

The difference in my case is that the game actually worked properly the first two days. But now I'm in your situation, i guess the 1.02 patch decided I would join your team
  6. So, did anyone actually try to fix Warrider?

No, seriously, the game had some really cool features, and it's such a shame they were abandoned and didn't show up in later versions! :sad:
    I remember playing one of the said later versions (was it 0.6xx or 0.8xx? can't remember), you started with a food item that you had to actually equip in the player screen, and it would heal you over time if you were injured.
    Thanks again for all the details about all these characters, locations and stories, this all sounds so interesting. It definetly makes me want to explore it even more, hopefully I can get my hands on that fix soon!
  7. So, did anyone actually try to fix Warrider?

Not sure about the forum link you provided, but here's Warrider (MnB version 0.202)
    Thanks for the detailed answer, this is very helpful. As for the Warrider link, do you remember if you had to treat it as a mod for either of the M&B games or does it run on its own? Because I still can't get it to even open a window, but I'll be looking for the fix in question in the meantime.

Manrid, Borcha, and Ymira. Of these, only Marnid's story is the same as in Warband
    I forgot to ask, do you remember what's the story of Xerina, Dranton, Kradus and Constable Hareck, if they were in your game?
  8. So, did anyone actually try to fix Warrider?

Yes. I managed to get it to run on my laptop. Among other issues I came across is that dialogues sometimes provoke a Windows error - thankfully, it can be ignored. Funny thing too, I cancelled the quest conversation with a lord, but still got it from the castle guard (because I spoke to the guard afterwards)(the quest is even listed as being given by the guard!). The task is completed, but I can't finish the quest because the castle guard doesn't have the appropriate topic! :mrgreen: :facepalm:
    Hello, I'm also interested in knowing the whole story of Warrider, and I'd love to explore it and do my research in game! I'm trying to run Warrider on my laptop as well, and can't get any of these links to work: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/mount-blade-old-versions.30480/
    Do you know how I could get them running?
    Alternatively, do you know how faithful to the original Warrider "Light & Darkness: Heroes of Calradia" is?
    Thank you!
  9. SP Native [WB] Zendar Project (Mod that restores/recreates content from the old versions of Mount and Blade)

I'm doing some research on the old versions, I already restored the antler knights but they just look like a group of random mercs. I still haven’t found any quest/mention/event related to them.

Hey, I'm interested in playing older versions like you mentioned, Warrider, 0.632 , etc. Would you know how to get them working on Windows 10? I have found these links, but they're very old and will not launch on my computer: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/mount-blade-old-versions.30480/
    I'm interested in the early versions although I never played them, and would love to know the original story, even if unfinished! I noticed that the mod "Light & Darkness: Heroes of Calradia" has a lot of ancient names and locations, like Constable Hareck and Zendar, would you know just how faithful to the original story this mod is?
    Thank you!
  10. Looking for the official Lore of the franchise and Early versions of the game

this was my result.
    valuable, indeed

Don't despair, you'll get there!
  11. Looking for the official Lore of the franchise and Early versions of the game

Adyaes, a true scholar. Thank you.

From one master scholar to another i'll let you in on this one invaluable secret: I typed "Zendar" on google and the second result was the website mentioned above! Hopefully it will be useful to you too
  12. Looking for the official Lore of the franchise and Early versions of the game

Warband was not altered much in terms of the "story" from the original MB other than multiplayer and adding sarranids.The story was only really added to, with not much in the way of anything you would have missed from the MB. I dont recall any backstory about Zendar and would love to hear from anyone about so much. One thing from MB that was de-glazed from WB was that there were parties of "black knights" that were the toughest units and would roam around caldaria. There is some lore added to Caldaria that you can read in the "custom battle" menu when selecting the different hero's but that was introduced from Warband it is unknown to me if those legends were in the developer's mind's eye pre-Warband.

There actually was a more story-driven version of the game when it was still called "Warrider" and some later versions, and some heroic-fantasy elements. Here's a link to the fandom wiki of Warrider : https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Warrider

I wonder how close the Light and Darkness mod for Warband is to this old Lore
  13. Where can I find the official Lore of Mount and Blade, especially around the original world centered on Zendar?

I don't know where you can find old official lore other than digging through ancient threads or playing the early versions. Thankfully, downloading ancient versions of the game is fairly easy. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/mount-blade-old-versions.30480/
    Thank you! I tried downloading the older versions you linked to, and an icon of M&B does appear on my desktop, but nothing happens when double clicking it. Would know how I could get them working? Cheers
  14. Looking for the official Lore of the franchise and Early versions of the game

Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for the official ressources, or the generally accepted Lore about Mount and Blade and early Mount and Blade versions in particular, namely the story of the city of Zendar, its inhabitants like Constable Hareck, Xerina, etc? I only found the helpful yet...
  15. Where can I find the official Lore of Mount and Blade, especially around the original world centered on Zendar?

Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for the official ressources, or the generally accepted Lore about Mount and Blade and early Mount and Blade versions in particular, namely the story of the city of Zendar, its inhabitants like Constable Hareck, Xerina, etc? I only found the helpful yet...
Back
Top Bottom