Search results for query: *

1. Wayne2077

Can't connect to lobby

We are aware and investigating the issue at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    I just had a conversation with my ISP about a server problem where you can't join any server or lobby. He rebooted my connection and then I was able to join the server. This is happening because for some reasons our previous IP addresses are blocked by TaleWorlds system or smth, so after rebooting your connection your IP address will be changed to a new one. I could not join any servers from yesterday and after support guy did the reboot and the new IP address was assigned the issue resolved. Also you don't need to wait in que to ask them to reboot it, just unplug your router cables for like 15-20 minutes and it automatically will reset the system and give you a new IP address, so you would be able to join the servers now. But this is not solving the problem, as my IP address sooner or later will be banned or what again and I will be not able to join the servers.

Also 2 weeks ago I had the same issue, but I resolved it in a different way. I've closed working μTorrent and was able to connect to the servers.
    But this time it was closed, but I still could not join the server, so had to change the IP by rebooting.

Probably need to try closing chrome as well and every other program to see if they might affect the connection.

See the post from daledoc1 from far 2013...

And I don't understand why in other games I have no such an issue but in Bannerlord.
  2. Wayne2077

Unable to join the lobby

+ can't join any server
  3. Wayne2077

Resolved Khuzait Rabble unit perk "conscript" in Captain mode is bugged

Hey, i have been informed that the issue is fixed and the fix will be implemented to the game as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

Great, thank you very much.
  4. Wayne2077

Resolved Khuzait Rabble unit perk "conscript" in Captain mode is bugged

Hey, forwarded the issue to the team for further inspection. Thank you for your time.
    Hello, is there any news on this?
    Can you push PIC to resolve this asap.
  5. Wayne2077

Digital Companion

I do not think that the staff who created the Digital Companion have anything to do with the multiplayer or know how to handle it.
    Digital Companion looks more like a designer's work.
  6. Wayne2077

Developers dont care about Multiplayer

If you pick a rabble unit in Captain mode with a perk called "conscript" instead of 5% damage taken it will give you 50% damage reduction. You need literally 1 minute to fix this, here let me help you: <Effect type="DamageTaken" value="-0.5" /> should be changed to -0.05 THIS IS...
  7. Wayne2077

Remove ranked from the captain mode, revert to previous patch, listen to pro players how to do the game

1st you can't set up ranked mode, when only 100 people are playing multiplayer captain and 90% of them have a clan tag (skirmish like 99%), get a multiplayer player base like in Apex, then apply for any ranked. 2nd if a casual player saying they got destroyed by clan members, maybe because 90%...
  8. Wayne2077

New Battle mode should be changed

The system where you get points after kills to buy units in the start of the round is not fair and outdated. e.g. I want to play cav/inf/arch but I can't, I have to suffer playing other classes I don't like to get money to play class I like. No fun. Especially how little you get from a kill and...
  9. Wayne2077

More horses

I think it's better to polish what we have already, before adding something new.
    Like give a cape to all corresponding units if you have bought it, not just for armored type.
    And later we can discuss things about horses, but not before.
  10. Wayne2077

Request: Cape for all perks, not only for Improved Armor perk

Don't forget about capes in the upcoming patch!
  11. Wayne2077

Request: Cape for all perks, not only for Improved Armor perk

Improved armor is rarely used in multiplayer (1 of 10 games) and only to show off.. Why not just add a cape to all legionnaire and sergeant perks if a cape is equipped in armory? It's just a cape, no relation to armor at all.. You've created a nice piece of cloth for a ridiculous price, and we...
  12. Wayne2077

Resolved Few mods and crashed in the first 10 min of playthrough

It seems the issue was with the "Send companions recruiting" mod.
    Not sure why, but the first time I unchecked this mode the game still crashed after some time, but not anymore.
  13. Wayne2077

Resolved Few mods and crashed in the first 10 min of playthrough

Summary: Just got imprisoner by looters and game crashed, other time game crashed when I was simply running somewhere. How to Reproduce: - Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): crash report Computer Specs: OS: WIN 10 64 bit GPU: Palit...
  14. Wayne2077

In Progress Broken loot system

+1
    Need a fix, EMERGENTLY
  15. Wayne2077

Need More Info Game crashed when I pressed on new 100 wins badge info

can you send you game ID to me via DM please?
    I sent you my ID via DM
  16. Wayne2077

Need More Info Game crashed when I pressed on new 100 wins badge info

I don't have a crash flooder to upload a dump file
  17. Wayne2077

Resolved Server Crashing when people leave the match (tested on Captain mode)

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Are you still experiencing this?
    Not anymore, thank you very much.
    Crashes may occur, but they are not related to people who leave the match and they are rare now.
Back
Top Bottom