Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

b0d32233be83af5a0d90e4e7169cab79.jpg

Can't play with friends and I am forced to play solo, trying to rank up with so many people trolling is impossible. Constant servers crashes and our badges progress was reset for no reason.
What a bad update!

I dunno, I was actually able to two-shot a Vlandian Sharpshooter with a one-handed axe so that's already an improvement from the last time i played.

well, this time the patch even somewhat exceeded my pessimistic expectations... the leash did its job)
and why was it necessary to reset the statistics of wins/kills? It doesn't affect the rating system in any way ?‍♂️

Last edited:
well, this time the patch even somewhat exceeded my pessimistic expectations... the leash did its job)
and why was it necessary to reset the statistics of wins/kills? It doesn't affect the rating system in any way ?‍♂️
okay mine have'nt been reset... nope nvermind fecking kidding me TW

Last edited:
The last patch seems to have damaged performance- but MP player base has actually been quite healthy since the cosmetics patch.

Like it or not. Having something to 'grind' for does encourage people to play more.

The last patch seems to have damaged performance- but MP player base has actually been quite healthy since the cosmetics patch.

Like it or not. Having something to 'grind' for does encourage people to play more.
Dude the skirmish and cptn servers are not working, all official EU servers are down, the battle servers hosted by the community are crashing constantly.

There isn't anything healthy about the MP. Each single patch they are losing more and more players because they can't do a normal patch release schedule.

I'd like for you to show where that "healthy" community is derived from? You have anything to back it up?

Dude the skirmish and cptn servers are not working, all official EU servers are down, the battle servers hosted by the community are crashing constantly.

There isn't anything healthy about the MP. Each single patch they are losing more and more players because they can't do a normal patch release schedule.

I'd like for you to show where that "healthy" community is derived from? You have anything to back it up?
Yes the servers are down (servers which aren't hosted by TW)... it happens. I thought you weren't playing the MP anyway...? Why do you care?

Yes the servers are down.... it happens. I thought you weren't playing the MP anyway...? Why do you care?
Server being down is unacceptable for a multiplayer game for Christ’s sake, how can you even say "it happens", it's a MULTIPLAYER GAME. Especially considering this is not the first time, you'd figure they would have a backup plan with all the technologies in existence that do these tasks, but no.

I am playing the MP though? What are you on about.

Server being down is unacceptable for a multiplayer game for Christ’s sake, how can you even say "it happens"? Especially considering this is not the first time, you'd figure they would have a backup plan with all the technologies in existence that do these tasks, but no.

I am playing the MP though? What are you on about.
So despite all your complaints about TW being the worst developers ever... you still choose to play their game over the million other MP games avaliable?

Back
Top Bottom