Search results for query: *

• Users: Gozzillas
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gozzillas

Resolved Dedicated server with custom map crashing right after the warm-up

Summary: As written in the title what happens in my istance is a crash that occurs right after the warm-up. I've looked upon all the possibile reasons but everthing seems to be ok, no animation prefabs, no siege equipment and simmetric spawnpoints How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media...
  2. Gozzillas

Video Patchnote Beta e1.6.3 ITA

Buongiorno a tutti, ho realizzato un video in merito all'upgrade 1.6.3 di Bannerlord, spero vi piaccia...
  3. Gozzillas

Swords & Musket - Audtion date #1stMeeting

Greetings, It’s Gozzillas here, S&M Voice acting Team Leader and with message I officially invite all of the people who were interested in joining the Voice Acting team to join the auditions that will take place on Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 at 17:00 GMT on our discord server. If you have any...
  4. Gozzillas

Sword & Musket - Voice Actors Application

Hello all, it is Gozzillas here speaking. I am the voice actors leader of the Swords & Musket Bannerlord project and I'm writing this thread because, since we're approaching the final stages of the main developing, we need now to focus on the sound side of the project. In fact we need voice...
  5. Gozzillas

Open In Progress FPS Drop: Mount & Blade Warband

Hey guys I'm here looking for help because since some weeks my Napoleonic Wars game had a huge fps drop without any reason. I used to play it with 60 fps stable. May you know the reason or do you know how may I solve this? I already tried with updating video card drivers and uninstalling game...
Back
Top Bottom