Search results for query: *

• Users: Mirathei
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mirathei

Error Upon Startup

I'm not sure what I did wrong in the installation, but I get the error : "Unable to open file: Modules\Native\Resource\actions_mod.brf" Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Mirathei

Fire in the Sand: The Siege of Rhodokia. A Calradian Rennaissance Roleplay

Moderators: Mirathei and Sheep_Archer. Create one character to use, introduce and describe him whenever. No life changing events without consulting the recipient of said event. Have fun and write a beautiful saga.         The wealth of the Sarranids swelled with each passing year as Calradia...
  3. Mirathei

General Feedback and Suggestions

I've spent a few hours playing with the multiplayer beta, and so far I really like it. The battle mode is surprisingly tactical, and I love the new siege options. There's a little lack of variety, but I expect that will be fixed just fine with the release of the module system and the full...
  4. Mirathei

Public scrutiny, please.

I've been composing music for quite some time now, and am starting to do a tolerable job of it imho. My friends are encouraging me to try and get some of my songs published, and I'm entertaining the thought. However, I figured it would do me some good to get some unbiased criticism. I've asked...
  5. Mirathei

OSP Kit Combat [M&B] Fire Arrow kit. Come check it out!

For now, its just for looks. I'll work on making things actually light up. In any appropriate mission template:       (ti_before_mission_start, 0, 0, [], [ (try_for_range,":slot",0,500),     (party_set_slot,"p_fire_arrows",":slot",-1), (end_try),]),       (0.005, 0, 0, [],[...
  6. Mirathei

OSP Code Combat Shield Bash kit. Bug fixed and expanded!

Pretty simple really, press the attack controll while holding the defend controll. Ai will do it automatically when applicable with some degree of randomization. Got to give Zaro credit for making the results partially dependent on the shield skill of the basher. To install, just paste the...
  7. Mirathei

Let's see how different factions react to large battles...

I was bored this afternoon and it occurred to me that while there have been many tests run to see which faction's troops are the best, they have all been for small or medium scale engagements, and none that I've seen have taken into account how the faction's troops perform in combination with...
  8. Mirathei

Adding a new king.

I'm trying as best I can to add a new faction to m+b, but for some reason I can't get the new king to show up in the faction notes, despite the fact that I've copied every last line of script pertaining to the other five kings. Does anyone know how to add a new troop to the notes?
  9. Mirathei

Anyone seen this error before?

It continued for several screen lengths of scrolling: I actually got it sorted out, I was just curious to see if anyone else had seen anything comparably ridiculous.
  10. Mirathei

WTF?!?! Help me figure this one out.

This is a really weird phenomenon. The following is in module_items.py: ["flintlock_pistol", "Flintlock Pistol", [("flintlock_pistol",0)], itp_type_pistol |itp_merchandise|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield ,itcf_shoot_pistol|itcf_reload_pistol, 230 , weight(1.5)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(38) |...
  11. Mirathei

Gun Thunder-version 0.2 is released! (9/8/08)

Download:  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=865 Thank you Servitor for compiling since my computer fails at it.... Source:  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=866 Don't bother asking permssion, just use it. Planned features: Troop trees redone (done) Barbarian invasions (done)...
  12. Mirathei

If you're going to attack me, attack me, dammit.

Firstly, m+b .955 is an epic masterpiece. Those who say otherwise shall be introduced to my ax. However, I am starting to become quite irritated by one little issue that crept in at .890 and has not yet been resolved: If an ai lord party attacks the player, the player will not be able to leave...
  13. Mirathei

Salpaetrius Rising Roleplay discussion

This thread is for discussion on or about the Salpaetrius Rising RP.
  14. Mirathei

Built in ai meshes for scene props.

It seems that it wouldn't be too much trouble to append an extra hit box to a scene prop which the game would automatically process as an ai mesh. This would drastically speed up the speed of castle scene making, since the maker could make the the ai mesh once, and with easier interface, rather...
  15. Mirathei

M+B Trailer

I got bored today, and so I made a mount and blade trailer. The song is one of my originals, for anyone who might be interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChBufc8CKSM Enjoy!
  16. Mirathei

OSP Kit Combat Battlefield Tactics kit. Multiple formations per team+command revamp!

There's been a whole lot of interest in my formations of late, so a put together a kit which would allow both the player and the ai (allied or enemy) to use multiple moveable formations of either line, box, or wedge shape for any type of there troops. In addition, battlefield morale is...
  17. Mirathei

Suggestions

If you have any suggestions to make as to the development of the mod, please post them here.
  18. Mirathei

Report bugs/issues here.

If while playing you find any unfortunate problems, I'd like to know about them so that I can fix them. Known bugs: -Ships are sometimes caught near the shore. -Catapults are often unreliable after their first shot. -Some unnecessary files floating around the mod folder. -Occasional river...
  19. Mirathei

Screenshots

Post your screenshots from Pirates of Calradia here. I'll start with a not so few of my own.
  20. Mirathei

Description and download. Latest release-v0.2.1 bugfix 1/16/08

Pirates of Calradia is, as its title suggests, a mod which focuses on maritime warfare and on looser faction interactions. Features:     *  Ship combat.     * Capturable ships.     * Buy ships at port cities     * Many ship parties.     * Catapults and bombardment.     * Burn cities to the...
Back
Top Bottom