Search results for query: *

• Users: JDZ5
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JDZ5

When will there be a Siege Overhaul?

Aside form the fact that the AI is really really lacking during sieges (Most AI don't even fight back on both sides???). I'm wondering when the "full picture" will come into play. On all of these castle and town maps, there's VERY CLEARLY certain points in the map that are there for defending...
  2. JDZ5

SP - Battles & Sieges Make use of the beautiful siege camps you've made!

If my army builds a siege camp, and then is attacked by the army occupying the settlement and/or by reinforcements, I'd like to be able to defend my camp. Some of these camps have watch towers, walls for archers, basic set-dressing already done on them, they look fine let us use them! There's...
  3. JDZ5

2 major gamebreaking "strategies" for Siege

There are currently two major game breaking cheeses for siege. I don't believe sieges should have these mechanics, and the fact they do is a bit concerning. The first is the enemy team breaks behind enemy lines, whether it be an open gate or some form of horse-glitch is beyond me. They break...
  4. JDZ5

Performance issues on first match start-up

I've ignored this issue for awhile, but it's getting a bit annoying to deal with. Basically when I first enter a multiplayer match, there's a huge performance dip ( - 20 frames ) that lasts for the duration of the match. The only solution is to restart Bannerlord completely. Only after...
  5. JDZ5

SP - UI Report damage and Death Report should have separate boxes

I love the minimal UI for the damage dealt, but I hate the death report that clogs up the upper right hand corner of my screen especially in large battles
  6. JDZ5

SP - General A couple of features from StarSector (The M&B of space games) that would fit nicely in Bannerlord

Much like Mount and Blade, in Starsector you can create armies, control those armies on a world map and enter a simulation warzone while also being one of the ships participating in the simulation commanding the fleet from the battlefield. There's definitely things bannerlord does better, but...
  7. JDZ5

Resolved Screen Tearing even with Vsync options enabled

Summary:My screen tears in most settlements or battles I enter. I have my frame limiter to 66, with Vsync on "full". I have a 1920x1080 60GHz monitor. I've tried multiple variations of options and the only solution that has worked was playing in windowed mode. Version: 1.20 Beta Installed...
  8. JDZ5

Settlement Constantly Starving (Prosperity DECREASES Food to Settlement)

This bug negates the entire point of the mid-late game by PUNISHING the player for owning a castle/town. Very few settlements don't drain your garrisoned troops even when it has been fully upgraded. I have Tier III Granary, Tier III Gardens, both my villages are fine, and I have a garrison of 0...
  9. JDZ5

SP - General Battania Needs More Archers

For a faction associated with archery, it's very surprising that the normal recruits don't receive any sort of bow at any level tier. Anyone who has done a full battania run let me know if this is/isn't an issue for you, right now I'm seeing no settlements with the "noble" troops in my battania run.
Back
Top Bottom