Search results for query: *

1. LSP Other 2D Art Texture Resources For Modders

These are all OSP textures that can be used for free (with credit depending on the creator). Credits for the textures are always in the spoiler name. Feel free to post your own if you'd like to contribute! ScaleLamellarMail Note: CWE team's lamellars...
  2. Increasing Battle Map size?

Is there any way to increase the size of the battle maps? I've been trying to figure out with no avail so far. Would such ability be located in module_scenes or module_scripts if it is available, or do I have to make seeds for it? I've seen large maps in mods like 1257 AD for example and would...
  3. Parse Elements?

I've been trying to combine the Latest Diplomacy with the Latest Formations mod, however when I compile it I get and error that says, Checking module syntax... FAILED. MODULE `mission_templates` ERROR: failed to parse element #9   failed to parse element #4     cannot convert value -20.0 to...
  4. Broken Mesh?

So I've been trying to add in new armors, and so far the body, hand and leg armors work, however I'm running into issues regarding helmets. This is probably a common issue, but I haven't been able to find any guides on how to fix it. Is this the mesh's issue or something else?
  5. Merging Diplomacy and formation AI?

I've been trying to merge the latest version of diplomacy and the latest version of motomataru's formation AI. However, when I merge I keep getting errors. Is this just an issue with them, as they aren't compatible or is this due to something else? When I use the modmerger.py file, it says...
  6. Heraldic Battle Standards?

I've recently been trying to add a heraldic battle standard to the game, similar to how they're used in viking conquest. However, for whatever reason they keep breaking https://imgur.com/a/lWJE22z ^ here is an image of what it looks like in game I used this guide on how to add in heraldics...
  7. New Wandering Parties?

I want to add a few wandering parties throughout the map, similar to the manhunters and looters. How can I do this and how can I limit the amount spawned on the map. Should I try and replicate it or are there other factors that are needed to allow them to function correctly?
  8. Broken Mesh?

So I've been trying to make a helmet in warband with blender, and so far it "works" and is in the game. However, it seems to be glitched out or something. This is my first time modding, and 3d modelling with blender so I know I'm prone to mistakes. Here are some images of what it looks like in...
Back
Top Bottom