Search results for query: *

• Users: yeo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. yeo

I need mini-script

I cant find It anywhere. I need a script witch will check if player is joined a faction. I will use it in dialogs. Hope its clear. The1 who gives it to me, will get a credit in my new mod witch I will present soon in pioneers guild. Thank you.
  2. yeo

3 looting questions

1. Where I can adjust randomness of "what s taken when you loss"? 2 Where I can make some items always lootable? itp_always_loot dont work, or I do something wrong. 3. Where I can make some items unlootable? Thanks, Yeo.
  3. yeo

[questions]Chest and passages

First of all, a beg you to answer only if you know the answer. 1.How can I add chests into scene? Dont bul**** about chesttroop, I know I have to make chest troop with inventory that will be in troop and add a chest into a scene, but I dont know how prop and troop will be conected. 2.Is it...
  4. yeo

how can I change borders of world map

How can I change borders of world map, or even move them?
  5. yeo

World map crash

I have problems when I start new game, after tutorial message it freze and crash. It is not on native it is on my edited module(with MS) and I added: 3 new spawn points, edited few scenes, 2 new quests ,Naval battes( I modifided it), a faction, and few more minor things. But nothing with World...
  6. yeo

Changing money

I searched but I didnt find anywhere. How can I change money in game(denars)? NOTE: question is for M&B, but if you know for Warband, please say, It should be simmilar. Thanks. Yeo.
  7. yeo

New Village Scenes

Since i ve found out there are a lot of 18 century village buildings used in Native Swadian cities, I was editing village scenes. i spent 3 hours editing Tshibtin village and heres what I made: Tshibtin BEFORE: NEW Tshibtin Note: All of these Images are Pictured od DX7 and without graphical...
  8. yeo

List of AoB:RoR Add-Ons

I noticed that ad-on collection dont have all modiffications that can be found here on forum. So I created a list that everybody can find all adons in one thread. So, first of all: Bjorne Realm of Revolution (basic mod) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,59522.0.html...
  9. yeo

SP Native Balance Rhodoks 0.52

I created I new version of Balance Rhodoks, 0.52. Its a simple modification that balances rhodoks so they can really fight against other factions. This mod is for Rhodoks fans and it add few new units to Rhodoks Download link- http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1481 some screenshots...
  10. yeo

SP Native Balance Rhodoks and realistic add-on

download link-https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=1472 this is adon for people who like native mod. Its created with Item and Troop editor so dont expect some major or graphic modification. I suggest standard weapon upgrade project to understand why morningstar is so deadly...
  11. yeo

balance Rhodoks and realistic ad-on

download link-https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=1472 this is adon for people who like native mod. Its created with Item and Troop editor so dont expect some major or graphic modification. I suggest standard weapon upgrade project to understand why morningstar is so deadly...
  12. yeo

I really need help

i have a laptop, and configuration is: AMD Turion 64 (X2) Mobile tehnology TL-58 1.9 GHz 896 GB RAM ATI Radeon Xpress 1270 128 MB, and its pretty good laptop, but when I install any game, Ex COD2, Optimal settings are much higher than its playable, DX9 anti aliasing x4 all textures on extra...
  13. yeo

help

I need help I want to do some modifications to my M&B, and I dont know how 1. I want to speed up arrows and bolts and make they dont fall too early 2. I want that recruits cost 50 denars, and that wages of troops are 1 denar to infantry, 2 denars to archers and 5 denars to cavaliry 3. I want to...
  14. yeo

Village-town

can village become town? when you build some structures in your village, can you see them when you enter village?
Back
Top Bottom