Search results for query: *

1. Captain Obvious

Civil Wars/Successors?

I remember a good while ago things being discussed which related to civil wars & taking over leadership of an existing faction. I'd love to see formable nations too, like in games such as Crusader Kings, where if you meet a certain amount of requirements you could change your name etc to that...
  2. Captain Obvious

Need More Info [e1.7.1] Militia not joining defence

Summary: I'm currently defending my settlement, but my militia won't join? It just shows my party and the garrison joining. See images below. How to Reproduce: Fill up the garrison, militia and your own party with troops and simulate being defended. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A...
  3. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.7.1] Fixed Tournament Dialogue Bug

Summary: When you're on the last tournament and the guy sent to tell you what to fix the match as, the second dialogue option is displaying some kind of code. How to Reproduce: Do the fix tournament quest. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots...
  4. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.7.1] Tax grammar error

Summary: A simple grammar issue, it should be "men collecting" and not "man". How to Reproduce: Just look at the collection tax from villages mission. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A Scene Name (if related): World Map Media (Screenshots & Video):
  5. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.7.1] Sheep as Visual Settlement

Summary: When I was going around the map, I noticed with some settlements had visual production as sheep but the icon next to the name, alongside the description of the main production in the settlement being olives (and other settlements have different main productions but still the sheep being...
  6. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.5.6] Unable to attack party?

Summary: A Battanian army was besieging my castle. After a while, the army broke the siege after losing one of their castles south, and I began chasing after the army. Although, when I caught up to a straggling party and tried to attack him (Maireas), they said they're disbanding (see Image 1)...
  7. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.5.6] Brother with Constant Notification Icon

Summary: Ever since my brother has joined my party, anytime I go near a town, most of the time it flashes the notification of a quest, and a lot of the time it is my brother who doesn't have anything of the sort. Sometimes even when the notification icon does not show on the world map, once I've...
  8. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e.1.5.6] Sargot Siege Icon?

Summary: I'm assuming when at war with the Battanians in my playthrough, there was an attempt to siege Sargot. Although, this failed as it was never taken, although the icon to display the siege is there, even after the siege was broken and peace has been made. See image below for more info. How...
  9. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e.1.5.5] Most lords dismounted?

Summary: I've seen this in my recent play through of the game, most of the lords I saw going around the map had no horses (Vlandia, Battania, Empre are the main ones I saw) - thought it was very strange and never seen it before. How to Reproduce: Not too sure tbh, I saw it mainly close to the...
  10. Captain Obvious

MP Multiplayer Siege Overhaul

Multiplayer Siege Overhaul Right, the last few days Siege has been within the custom servers, and since then the game mode has picked up a ton of traffic (and I hope TaleWorlds decides to keep the servers up as a lot of us are having a blast) and I have had the opportunity to play a decent...
  11. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.4.3] Character Creation (Parents) Mistype

Pretty simple really, just a grammatical mistake at "merchant?s" - should be an apostrophe not a question mark.
  12. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.4.1] Shield Glitching Bug

Summary: The Targe Shield is glitched into the body of the Clan Warrior (this does not happen when you have improved armour). How to Reproduce: See above. Version: e1.4.1
  13. Captain Obvious

SP - General [Poll] Changes to the 'View Character' feature.

So I posted this in the Beta Board waaaaay back in September last year and it recieved a good amount of support, and I'm confused why it hasn't even been looked at/responded to by a developer, which I'm pretty disappointed in with all honesty. I'll link the thread here and I'll post what I said...
  14. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.0.5] Training Troops Quest Bug

In the Quest 'Train Troops for x notable', I failed the initial mission to deliver the troops in time, and I was given an update log telling me that I needed to return the men (see screenshot 2). Upon engaging a dialogue with the said notable, I'm greeted with an error (see screenshot 1). On...
  15. Captain Obvious

[e1.0.4] Vlandian Sergeant Shield

Quite simple, I think with the Vlandian Sergeant troop, his shield is too small. They should be given the bigger Tall Heater Shield. Especially as Vlandian Infantry (T3) has a bigger shield and the troop type is lower than Vlandian Sergeant (T5). That and the Vlandian Sergeant in MP has a Tall...
  16. Captain Obvious

[e1.0.4] Vlandian Swordsman Shield

Quite simple, I think with the Vlandian Swordsman troop, his shield is too small. They should be given the bigger Heater Shield. Especially as Vlandian Infantry (T3) has a bigger shield and the troop type is lower than Vlandian Swordsman (T4).
  17. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.0.4] Mercenary Quest Spelling Error

In the Mercenary quest to transfer Mercenaries to another lord, some diolouge I believe is spelt incorrectly. It says 'How though are they', but I believe it should say 'How tough are they'.
  18. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.0.4] Text Bug for Losing Hideout Battle

The wording for the screen that comes up when you lose the hideout battle doesn't make much sense. It should either say: A) You are dragged out by your troops. OR B) Your troops drag you out.
  19. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.0.4] Dialogue Bugs with Marriage Barter

Couple of issues with the Marriage Barter dialogue. 1) Travelled is spelt incorrectly, here it is missing an L 'Traveled' 2) A couple of issues with the first choice. a) 'when a valiant warrior' - this is speaking in future tense and in the conversation is speaking in past/present tense. It...
  20. Captain Obvious

[e1.0.4] Vlandian Footman Adjustments.

Personally I feel atm, the Vlandian Footman is a pretty pointless upgrade. In regard to gear, you just get a slightly better hat and some vambraces. That and a sword. What I'd suggest changing is perhaps giving the Footman some leather gloves + a battered shield of some kind, just a T1 shield...
Back
Top Bottom