Search results for query: *

1. Question Regarding High Tier Armor and Weapons.

Other than inventory cheats and stealing them off a spouse noble, is there any legitimate way of obtaining them?
  2. I Got the "Pureblood" Horse Legitimately.

My younger sister had a Pureblood in her inventory. Was that meant to be? Or was that an unintentional bug? Its stats: Charge Damage: 35 Speed: 65 Maneuver 65 Hit Points: 270 This thing is a ****ing tank. It has 35 charge damage. **** my 170 damage glaive and my Noble Bow, I will no longer use...
  3. Character Customization Small Change Request.

Is it possible to add number values to sliders? I have OCD and the sliders are very painful for me mentally because I find it hard to replicate appearances EXACTLY how I want it to be. xD So please, can you take that small request into consideration?
  4. My Clan Parties Are Not Generating Notable Relationships.

I used to create armies that fully consist of my clan's parties and rest in towns to keep getting relationship gains with the notables in the town. In my latest playthrough though, at version 1.4.3, this is no longer happening. Is it no longer a feature? Was it unintentional and got removed? Or...
  5. "Changed Skill XP increase formula to 10 + skill level"

What does that mean? Is XP gain now faster or slower? What was the old XP increase formula?
Back
Top Bottom