Search results for query: *

• Users: DeusPuppy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DeusPuppy

Exploit that will get you every Castle and Town for FREE

Hey Guys, I enjoying playing Bannerlord and i found that and i was a bit disapointed that the Dev this Trade perk not even test it? Or maybe try it? I mean i understand that the game is in the EA and i seen a lot of bugs and issue, but they added a function without QA? What do you think...
  2. DeusPuppy

Mercenary Contract dont expire

Mercanary Contract do not Expire and you can´t leave a Kingdom without penaltys. There is a Mod that already fix that, the problem does not need to be prioritised, but Taleworlds should probaly fix that in the Game .
  3. DeusPuppy

Never underestimate a Peasant Unit

The incredible has happened, even the NPCs in Calradia have dreams. It's not a knight's tale, it's a peasant 's tale! Where a farmer takes his chance to do great things and it was his harvest season. I saw him fighting without fear or dread against lords and knights. Not all good warriors...
  4. DeusPuppy

My Bug/issue List

Greetings Lords and Ladys, i would like to share my Experience to the Early Access of Mount & Blade Bannerlord and list all Issue and Bug that i have seen so far (after the last Hotfix 31.03.2020) - Army Proacher Quest Time out after Accept of the Quest - Ranged Troops don´t shot afte giving...
  5. DeusPuppy

Map area and Points of Interest

Hello Lord and Ladys, bannerlord lives with his Great World of Calradia and creating you own Story, but to that, it would help to get more around it, like Points of Interest or some named area on the Map, Dagger hill, Forest of " Insert Epic Name " or Mount Delinard. To get a bigger Immersion...
  6. DeusPuppy

Gamescom 2018 expectations

Greetings Lords and Ladies, we all know that we will meet TW at the Gamescom this Year and lot of us think, "What will they Show us or introduce to us", so my big question: What expectation do you have ? Gameplay video sure, but of what? Maybe some new Feature ? A playable Demo? More...
  7. DeusPuppy

The chance to ask

If you have the opportunity to speak to a developer and just ask him one question about Mount and Blade Bannerlord, what would you ask? Of course, the question of a release date does not count. This Topic is about the questions and interests of the fans on Mount and Blade Bannerlord and not...
  8. DeusPuppy

Small Note / The Steam Gaming Shop page is in English only.

This is a small note for Callum maybe PR office? may you already know that. The Steam Gaming Shop page is in English only. I mean if you translate the dev. Blogs in other Language you should translate the Game page on steam, too. Thanks you very much Taleworlds for supporting other...
  9. DeusPuppy

Some New Screenshot

Hello Taleworlds, is it possible to get some newer Screenshot about the Campain Map`? We have seen Gameplay with the Campain Map, but it was short and we couldn´t seen a lot of it. It´s a litte ask from a huge fan. Thank you Best Regards DP
Back
Top Bottom