Search results for query: *

• Users: vicwiz007
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. vicwiz007

In Progress Crash Notification in Battle, but Game Still Running

Has happened twice now. Whenever there is a larger sized battle and the troops starting fighting, the game can "crash". The notification that the game has crashed appears but the game continues to run. I can even control my character to a certain extent, walking around and such but cant swing...
  2. vicwiz007

The Difference RAM Makes for Performance

I'll preface this by saying I know jack-all about why this matters. Don't go buying RAM immediately, because it probably only matters if you have decent hardware and are bottlenecking yourself w/ RAM speed. Ask somebody who knows more, and do research. Specs: i7 7700k gigabyte g1 1080 16GB RAM...
  3. vicwiz007

Should Recruits Change Culture to the Occupying Faction's?

I think this is an issue with factions' identities. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems factions which conquer new territory end up having too mixed of armies because they recruit from the closest villages, which will probably be newly conquered ones if theyre fighting on the front lines. This, and...
  4. vicwiz007

Cavalry Charges Lost their Impact

It's been bothering me for a while now, why it feels like charges have no impact any more. Well, it's because they don't. In the beta it was too easy to get knocked over by cav (see this post by Noudelle), now it's way too hard. Here are just a few examples. If you add the fact that cavalry...
  5. vicwiz007

Resolved Sword Blades Going through Grip

Certain swords have this issue where the blade goes too far down, through the handle and whatnot. Another example is the "Fine Steel Long Kaskara"
  6. vicwiz007

Need More Info Siege Gates Doubled- One Open, One Closed

So this was quite the siege. The doors spawned doubled up like this and apparently the enemy couldnt/didnt want to get through, so then this happened as you see in the video.
  7. vicwiz007

Need More Info Stuck in loop after peace treaty

After making a peace treaty, this guy kept on trying to fight me, presumably because he was within engagement distance when we made it. There was no way out of it that I could find. Eventually i just reverted to an old save.
  8. vicwiz007

Resolved Indoor sounds playing outdoors

Self-explanatory video. You can hear the echo-y sound of when you yell indoors even though I'm outside.
  9. vicwiz007

How to Increase Relations with Lords?

Derthert got pissed because I wanted to leave his horrible "10 gold per party killed :roll:" contract, bringing me down to -20 relation. In order to become a vassal, you need at least -10 relation. Has anyone found a reliable way to increase it? I thought it would be as simple as doing quests...
  10. vicwiz007

Need More Info (Yet Another) Framerate Loss Video

Yes I know everyone posting their performance issue bugs. This is the only issue I had that was actually uncharacteristic of the normal performance, so felt more like a bug than general performance issue.
  11. vicwiz007

Resolved Siege AI Pathfinding Failing

Self explanatory videos. Really sad to see after watching the siege back in 2016 work so flawlessly :oops:
  12. vicwiz007

In Progress Wages Not Paid Bug

Here you see I clearly have enough money, but it keeps saying wages arent being paid. It was happening very frequently around this time, but just stopped seemingly without reason.
  13. vicwiz007

In Progress Wrong Dust Trail

While I'm on this note, can dust trails please be tuned down? It's like a whirlwind behind anybody that moves.
  14. vicwiz007

Reporting Identity Theft

Hello dear forumgoers. Today I would like to report a serious case of identity theft which has just come to my attention. @Miklagaard has copied my signature in broad daylight. Not only does he not possess the true veteran badge which links to a very special song, but he had the balls to update...
  15. vicwiz007

Trying to Fix Signature

As you can see, my signature is obnoxiously large. All I want is to move the bottom "Veterans" badge to the right of the release date thing, because clearly there is room. I know how to get to the signature edit page but that's about it. No idea how to format it, as there's just these two images...
  16. vicwiz007

Suggestion- Book of Grudges

The idea came to me after seeing the latest blog. There will be so many characters, families, clans, etc that it may be hard to keep track of who has done what. It would be really nice if the game had an option to take notes on specific things (like characters) which have their own entry in...
  17. vicwiz007

Bannerlord LEAKED HIDDEN RELEASE GAMEPLAY

April fools from your friend Resonant vicwiz007 Calm Red
  18. vicwiz007

Hitting Multiple People

Maybe I am worrying about this too much because I've watched these dumb clips too many times, but I have to bring it up. To be blunt, I don't think this should be in the game at all. We've seen it in gameplay (albeit old), and while it does sound kinda cool to be able to cleave through multiple...
  19. vicwiz007

How Will Raiding Work?

This is both a question pertaining to Bannerlord and real history. Now we know that every settlement can be upgraded to have defensive structures; walls, castles, whatever. So then how will raiding work? In Warband it made sense that you just ransacked the dumb peasants and took all their stuff...
  20. vicwiz007

Re-watching Old videos

Here I go again rewatching every bannerlord video i can find. Just curious, how often do you guys watch Bannerlord videos / how many times have you rewatched them? Also, it would be really nice to have a video with the dev blogs. Even just a stupid skirmish battle if not a small video on the...
Back
Top Bottom