Search results for query: *

• Users: BoomBap
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thoughts and ideas after conquering the whole map

This is my 3rd or 4th sandbox gameplay. Started from zero, played as a high reputation pagan and by day 2500 I had pretty much the whole map under my control. All my lords either upstanding or martial and good relations with them. Perfect companions, maxed items and so on... Why "pretty much"...
  2. Lords religion

Can somebody please tell me what factors lords converting? I have tried to recruit all pagan lords, but I ran into a situation where I had too much land without a lord and the only lord available with good personality was a christian. I think there is no option to force/persuade him to convert...
  3. Gungnir

Where did Sigurd "Snake in the Eye" acquire Odin's spear the Gungnir? And who is that master blacksmith in my hideout who managed to upgrade the spear of the allfather himself after I stole it from Sigurd? :P https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gungnir
  4. Question about battle loot.

Okay so the battle loot has a fixed number of slots, right. It seems to me that when the window is full, I get all the junk loot and loose the items that are supposed to be on the top. So by taking first claim I actually get less loot because of it. So it's impossible to get any quality loot...
  5. Relation with vassals, bug?

I have 3 vassals. One of them holds all forts and villages in Friese, second holds all forts and villages in Danmark, third holds all forts and villages in Northvegr. For myself I left the 3 towns. All of them have martial personalities. No wars, no casus, no allies.(so no fights, my lords...
  6. Script error entering towns/forts

-Version: 2.036, M&B 1.172 -Savegame started with latest version -no changes made to the game -sandbox Everything was fine until i randomly started getting this error: SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: 7832; LINE NO: 30: At Game menu menu_castle_outside. At Game menu...
  7. Kingdom management questions.

I just recently took over Friese, eliminated the faction and took everything for myself. I have no lords, wife as minister, 73 RTR, 70 rep, 0 relations with most factions 1 or 2 with few and -25 with one. I worked really hard for this and I don't want to mess anything up. I have quite a lot of...
Back
Top Bottom