Search results for query: *

1. Freeasabird

How to make items truly consumable?

i don't want to learn how to make an entire mod, i just want to know how to make Wine and Ale specifically to allow my guys to consume it and it gives a moral bonus. Thats it. i doubt that specific information is in that tutorial thread, and if it is, what section would that be in? at least point me in the right direction. if the wine and ale item codes are in that.....simple_triggers file as stated above, then what jumble of letters and numbers is Wine and Ale items so i can edit them?. thats ALL i want to know.
  2. Freeasabird

Okay, so figure it out myself then..gee thanks for the help. :/
  3. Freeasabird

consumables: see this in simple_triggers

Code:
      # Consuming food at every 14 hours
      (14,

the basic you need to do is keep food items inside the range of food_begin/food_end and the imod of it (if it is like meat that can rotten).

rotten food:
    Code:
      # Setting item modifiers for food
      (24,
        [

morale bonus:

see script game_get_item_extra_text (controls the display info) and get_player_party_morale_values (for the actual bonus).

it will be easier to answer your questions if you break them down in parts.

I'm sorry, but ....idk wtf that means, in any way. i look in Simple_Triggers.txt file and its nothing but a WALL of numbers. and looking at the file in Notpad++ doesn't help in the slightest, figured it would but nope. like, you're speaking to someone who HAS NEVER worked with code like this or any code for that matter, so this is all german to me. sigh...could you ....dumb it down a tad please? ? like, what am i supposed to do with this? HOW am i supposed to do with this?
  4. Freeasabird

i want to make an edit to a module,(Freelancer+custom troop trees) now normally things like Ale or Wine isn't consumable but still has an amount as if it is but doesn't give any kind of moral bonus like most foods. how do i make it so that Ale/Wine gives a moral boost? and make it so my guys...
  5. Freeasabird

Bannerlord Suggestion: Villages, Forts and cities

Seeing in game footage of Bannerlord  :shock: !, on youtube i noticed how the cities/and or villages looked and it got me thinking of a great way on how to manage these Towns/Forts and so on. so  :facepalm: Forgive me if this has been suggested already, i would look it up but i'm not sure how to...
  6. Freeasabird

M&B Viking Conquest: Editing Troop Religion

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot, but is there any way at all i can change a troop types religion? like some file somewhere i can edit, or a tool i can use to do such.  because ..idk just screwing around, thought of making an army of all female pagan Troops. so i can sack monasteries...
  7. Freeasabird

Annoyed by cattle herding? Try this simple modification. (v1.003)

TheMageLord said:
    I got fed up with herding cattle, so I changed their behavior. It's quite simple, really - I just made them behave like caravans. Instead of run from you, they go to you - triggering the menu once they reach you. All you have to do is change one little number in menus.txt, and cattle herding will no longer be annoying. The menu is menu_cattle_herd (obviously!).

Heres the specific menu you need to change, with the number highlighted in red. Just change the 11 to a 4.
    menu_cattle_herd 4096 You_encounter_a_herd_of_cattle. none 2 600 1 1152921504606847136 2031 1 1441151880758558741 4
    mno_cattle_drive_away  0  Drive_the_cattle_onward.  4 501 3 144115188075856110 7 1 1640 2 144115188075856110 11 1641 2 144115188075856110 648518346341351424 2040 0  .  mno_cattle_stop  0  Bring_the_herd_to_a_stop.  3 501 3 144115188075856110 7 0 1640 2 144115188075856110 0 2040 0  .  mno_cattle_kill  7 2133 2 1224979098644774912 1 4 0 200 1 504403158265495578 546 3 504403158265495578 8 144115188075856110 2133 2 1224979098644774912 0 3 0 31 2 1224979098644774912 1  Slaughter_some_of_the_animals.  1 2060 1 864691128455135262  .  mno_leave  0  Leave.  1 2040 0  .

That 11 tells the cattle to run from you. Instead, we change it to 4 - which tells them to follow you, like the caravans do.

No more shall cattle herding waste our time. Hurrah!

- update - As suggested by Highlander, changing it to 10 works even better. This is the AI Lord's behavior when they are campaigning. That way they follow you without initiating the menu every stop.

Link to other tweaks.

Sorry for necro-ing but the setting in my selected module is already set to 4, you said change it from 11 to 4, it is set to 4 and yet the cows still run from me instead of following me. :/
  8. Freeasabird

Help with Custom Troop Trees Mod

hello, i have a mod called =Freelancer + Custom Troop trees=, its a really good mod, however leveling my custom troops to a new rank is alarmingly quick. staring from the first rank a quick Looter fight makes my troops have ranked up to a new class. a days training, a new rank for a few of my...
  9. Freeasabird

Best Faction To Join

wakko2k said:
    all factions are good in their own way... how do you like to play?

Nords - strongest infantry and decent archers

vaegir - strongest archers and decent knights and infantry (dont use shields much?)

swadia - strong knights

khergit - horses, good on flat battlefields, not as good on sieges

sarranid - pretty good knights and avarage archers and infantry

rhodoks - very defensive, strong defence and very strong crossbowmen and decent infantry

Your own faction (With the Custom Troop trees Mod.) Naturally is the best faction. My guys are Typically Pretty damn good archers, that can put a stop to nearly any horse charge, or at the very least kill most of them so there charge would do minuscule damage overall. my guys can turn enemy shields into splinters with but a few moments of sustained fire. and if the enemy survives the rain of arrows and gets into Melee range, my guys are also pretty skilled swords man as well, with reinforced Huscarl Round shields and masterwork falchions. :grin:
  10. Freeasabird

how to add the Pistol into Viking conquest?

kalarhan said:
    Freeasabird said:
    yeah but in VC i can't find the Pistol in the item list in Morghs editor. so its just not in that version. i would like to add it back in.

dont mix engine related resources with the game related assets.

engine is the same

if the game (VC module) doesnt have a item, you can just port it from another game (module) and do all the normal steps as in any normal Warband mod.

Hm, look i totally don't know wth i'm talking about here but bear with me, its just a thought but couldn't i just copy/paste the pistol model/ attack data/animations from native and paste them into VC's weapons/attack data/animations folders? er whatever. i don't see how that wouldn't work like, its just one weapon. ... hmm :/
  11. Freeasabird

kalarhan said:
    Emogma said:
    , though maybe VC doesn't have features other Warband Engine titles have.

They have access to the same engine and features.

yeah but in VC i can't find the Pistol in the item list in Morghs editor. so its just not in that version. i would like to add it back in.
  12. Freeasabird

Hello, I wanted to try and do something..."Simple" and try and add the Pistol from native into Viking conquest. you know for fun an whatever. however this is turning out to be a massive pain in the cerebral cortex. I have Morghs editor and OpenBRF so i'm starting completely on the ground floor...
  13. Freeasabird

Daimyo Edition 3 0 Quick fix - 1 and 2 patch instalation

Okay i have the game i downloaded the patch, i did what you told me to do, it did ask me to replace files, and when i start the game it crashes at the loading screen, and an error box saying

"Unable to open file: Modules/Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition 3.1/Resources/Textures_face_gen.brf"

you see THIS is my problem, i put the patch files where there supposed to be but the patch file is missing face textures? i don't get it.
  14. Freeasabird

Daimyo Edition 3 0 Quick fix - 1 and 2 patch instalation

does anyone know how exactly to install this thing?, the mod author failed to explain how, in the patches mod page. It just tells me what the patch fixes/Changes, insightful, but pretty useless information if i'm honest.
  15. Freeasabird

M&B Map editor

Hello, i'm looking for an up to date map editor so i can change a few small things about the vanilla map. i've looked up a ... Morghs map editor**? :? ... danm..anyways yeah it was a map editor for the game, i tried turning it on but it just wouldn't activate it had an error. turns out it's a...
  16. Freeasabird

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Well, the Troops would have YOUR clan name, instead of Hojo samurai in there name. Custom stats, custom name, have them wear better armor that looks cool to you, you know what if you want to hire and train your own Ninja? be a ninja clan or something.  Its a personal touch mostly. i mean the Hojo clan has there OWN troops, Tokugawa clan has there own troops, why can't i have My own Troops in My own clan like everyone else?.
  17. Freeasabird

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Hello, this sub forum takes suggestions for the Gekokujo mod right? well, hm, i was wondering if maybe the developer of the mod could add a way to create custom troop trees for when you become a Ruler. like this other mod for of course Native version :/  theres a mod on ModDB called Custom troop trees i would post a link but it won't let me  :meh:

well anyways If this was made/added my M&B life would be complete!  :grin:  :party: because i much prefer the Gekokujo over VK, and VK over Native, and i would like to see new features be added to the good mods. Native is 90% the focus of the Fan base which is a damn shame imo. :/
Back
Top Bottom