Search results for query: *

• Users: aivarioha
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. aivarioha

Nvidia DLSS causes game to be black screen except for User Interfaces

I wrote a ticket as well as posting this issue on reddit but I got no response. So I will ask here too in case some of you encountered it and maybe were able to resolve it. Anyone else experienced this issue where any DLSS setting turns your game screen black? The UI is still normal but...
  2. aivarioha

Need advice on characters progression and random stuff :)

Currently my character looks like this: https://s24.postimg.org/ednjjvp2t/pop.png No elixirs used so far. Got a book for +2 trainer and +1 leadership is already in. 1. Is it worth investing 12 charisma points just to be able to advance my leadership above lvl 7? If not what should I focus on...
  3. aivarioha

Help me. Options on how to start your own faction?

As I see it on how to establish my kingdom: #1 option. So first thing on my mind is to do it on my own while having an allied faction (D'Shar) nearby for the future with which I have good relations. Let's say I am 0 on relations with Noldor (which should make it easier) and I want to start at...
  4. aivarioha

Frequent saving/loading causes extreme lag

What title says. Saving and loading a lot causes battles to be very laggy. I am talking about 2-3 FPS. And that is the reason why this happens because when I restart the game and run the battle again the freezes are gone. However, the game with a PoP mod takes a lot of time to load even with a...
Back
Top Bottom