Search results for query: *

1. aivarioha

Nvidia DLSS causes game to be black screen except for User Interfaces

What is the best DLSS setting for bannerlord? Is there one that works better or it's pure preference?
  2. aivarioha

I've had this problem. I think it's because the DLSS conflicts with the Dynamic Resolution Scaling setting. So, you can only have one on at a time or you get that bugged screen.
    Yeah you are right.
  3. aivarioha

I wrote a ticket as well as posting this issue on reddit but I got no response. So I will ask here too in case some of you encountered it and maybe were able to resolve it. Anyone else experienced this issue where any DLSS setting turns your game screen black? The UI is still normal but...
  4. aivarioha

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

As everybody knows some companions dislike each other and will constantly bother you about it. Now what happens if I make them vassals and give fiefs? Are they going to couse any more trouble than usual because they dislike each other according to the story or whatever?
  5. aivarioha

It's about 600 days in my game and I still can't clear a single snake cult hideout... It's crazy
  6. aivarioha

Latis the Darkgryphon said:
    Kick dread legion to noldor forrest, let noldors deal with them, it is lore-wise and effcient.

Dread legion kicks Noldors ass, takes their prisoners and becomes even stronger. :grin: I tried that.

Also another question:
    Does marriage between different factions vassals eliminate the factor of factions declaring war on each other or do I have to be the king for it to work like that or how does it work exactly?
  7. aivarioha

An important question.

So here is the deal. It's about 400 days into the game. I am a vassal of the Baccus Empire and we are literally plagued by 500-600 unit strong Snake Cult armies and Dread Legions that spawn with over 1k soldiers. Our lords are getting slaughtered when there isn't even a war going on with other factions and I noticed those fools rush in to fight those big armies alone too. The lords just don't get to form strong armies. So you can imagine how much work I have to do when the war breaks out.

And the question is. How and is it even possible to get rid of the snake cult or do something about it? Fighting them is not really an option. Baiting them and dragging them into other territories takes days and they still keep spawning...

Oh and like that wasn't enough there is Noldor... I have got good relations with them personally but the Empire suffers.

Help?

p.s. I joined the Empire to get some fiefs and then start a rebellion and create my kingdom this way. When I get something out of this then the Snake Cult is more of a friend than a problem but right now I need Baccus Empire lords to be somewhat of a use to me and get the sieges going.
  8. aivarioha

Now this is getting a bit ridiculous. Why lords with barely any troops charge to fight groups of 80 snake cultists and etc? I don't know about other factions, but some lords of Baccus Empire just enjoy getting raped. 5 healthy troops out of total of 20 and he is running around attacking everything. I got +30 free relationships just from saving his ass in 10 minutes of gameplay.
  9. aivarioha

An important question.

So here is the deal. It's about 400 days into the game. I am a vassal of the Baccus Empire and we are literally plagued by 500-600 unit strong Snake Cult armies and Dread Legions that spawn with over 1k soldiers. Our lords are getting slaughtered when there isn't even a war going on with other factions and I noticed those fools rush in to fight those big armies alone too. The lords just don't get to form strong armies. So you can imagine how much work I have to do when the war breaks out.

And the question is. How and is it even possible to get rid of the snake cult or do something about it? Fighting them is not really an option. Baiting them and dragging them into other territories takes days and they still keep spawning...

Oh and like that wasn't enough there is Noldor... I have got good relations with them personally but the Empire suffers.

Help?

p.s. I joined the Empire to get some fiefs and then start a rebellion and create my kingdom this way. When I get something out of this then the Snake Cult is more of a friend than a problem but right now I need Baccus Empire lords to be somewhat of a use to me and get the sieges going.
  10. aivarioha

Hey guys. 2 simple questions.

1. How do I find Seer Favorites (Doomguides) to kill/capture? I've noticed some Sarleon lords have them as prisoners but I would like to know where could I find them on my own.
    2. Any Knight Orders who have strong units with blunt weapons? And how those Knight Orders compare to the rest?

Thanks.
  11. aivarioha

Need advice on characters progression and random stuff :)

Edit : I checked, since 3.8 the ammo refill is in the base mod

Base mod? Refill as in unlimited or auto-generated? So was I right or not?

Concerning siege defenses, I know that yo can replenish your arrows using a tweak (check the appropriate thread)

You're referring to? Got a link? Can't find it on google. Or by tweak you mean editing the quiver sizes in the items.txt?
  12. aivarioha

Do you get unlimited arrows in 3.8.4 when defending during the siege?
  13. aivarioha

Seeing your character sheet, it seems to me that you are building a melee cavalry character and using the bow only during sieges.
    If that true?
    If so you should definitely put some points into AGI and put some points in riding (7+), this will give you access to the best horses in the mod. Moreover, more riding skill means riding faster which will improve you survivability and damage output (faster horse = faster swing/stab = more damage)

I have riding at 4 and I got an armored horse with a 42 speed, haven't seen anything better. What is there so much better that requires 7 riding?

Also I just read on this forum that you now have unlimited arrows when defending a fief. Is that true?
  14. aivarioha

Currently my character looks like this: https://s24.postimg.org/ednjjvp2t/pop.png No elixirs used so far. Got a book for +2 trainer and +1 leadership is already in. 1. Is it worth investing 12 charisma points just to be able to advance my leadership above lvl 7? If not what should I focus on...
  15. aivarioha

Help me. Options on how to start your own faction?

Wankershin said:
    Sally fight: Instead of waiting for the force of 200ish guys to build ladders/ siege the town, they rush out of the gates to swamp you with the 600 they have. Your not fighting in the town, but outside right near the gate(sadly closed), and for whatever reason they don't man archers on the walls. Because of their number advantage they would swamp you, but if the battle counter is 100 then it turns into a fair brawl. The archers I mentioned before are at the base of the wall, where all of your units can attack.
    So in order on what to do:
    Take out all of the lords you can, use whatever army you want.
    Gather a composition of 60% archers, 40% heavy infantry/knights for the actual siege
    Before you go in to build ladders/ towers, set the battle counter to 100 (Or lowest)
    When the ladders are done, they will sally out to attack you(Ground battle, no walls, no horses, hence why you want heavy infantry at the start)
    Once the sally battle has been won, you can attack the walls (Such as normally)
    Use the archers you brought to rain arrows on the walls. DON'T send in infantry,use them as a shield for the archers.
    Retreat/repeat until their forces are at around 200, might want to refresh the siege for the final push
    Use infantry/knights to rush, once they get on the walls rush your archers. If the wall has steps leading up to the wall, thats where the brawl will lead. Plant the archers to fire in that area.
    Should be able to take towns that way, that's what I did for 5-6 of them. If you still have questions ask em

Cool, thanks for the information. How do I force those enemies to attack me outside? When does that event trigger?
  16. aivarioha

Wankershin said:
    Only drop the battle size for the sally fight, otherwise there going to send 250 of their top troops at you less than 50 feet away. I just send my 40 knights or heavy infantry for the sally fight, which I don't think gets reinforcements (least I have never had that happen). You alone should be able to sneak by during the sally fight and disrupt the archers/crossbows they send after, letting you win easily. Once the real fight begins, set the battle size back to 500, and let loose the archers you have to bring them down.

Alone vs the archers? Some towns have a lot of towers and they are sometimes situated all over. They also target you when they see you.
    If you could make a video of how you do it, that would be very helpful.
  17. aivarioha

Wankershin said:
    Recently started on this mod myself, found it difficult at first to take cities with the 600+ troops they could field.
    One thing you have to do for sure is catch lords outside of the towns/castles and take them down. Nothing is more annoying when there all stacked in with 100 troops each.
    Once you have all the lords captured/neutered your going to have to have a sally fight outside the gates. If you have the troop count at 500, there is no way your going to win. However if you set it to 50, it's now a 60 V 40 if you have decent enough tactics. With good infantry just rush them. Once you take out the sally force, just keep whittling down the forces with archers. Rush them when they have less than 200, you should be able to take over a city.

You mean lower the battle size and occupy the walls with your archers before the reinforcements come?
    I don't see that happening with 40 vs 60. Their reinforcements will be coming quite often and I won't be able to breakthrough like it's nothing. And even if it was doable I won't have enough archers to make a big difference at next scraps inside the base. The soldiers towns have are quite elite. No idea what I would need to have to crush them so bad.
  18. aivarioha

As I see it on how to establish my kingdom: #1 option. So first thing on my mind is to do it on my own while having an allied faction (D'Shar) nearby for the future with which I have good relations. Let's say I am 0 on relations with Noldor (which should make it easier) and I want to start at...
  19. aivarioha

Frequent saving/loading causes extreme lag

It takes me about 103 seconds to load from an SSD... 20 seconds for PoP load screen to show up after launching client and then ~80 seconds for "Loading Textures".
    Almost like when I had HDD back in a day... So slow.
  20. aivarioha

Frequent saving/loading causes extreme lag

What title says. Saving and loading a lot causes battles to be very laggy. I am talking about 2-3 FPS. And that is the reason why this happens because when I restart the game and run the battle again the freezes are gone. However, the game with a PoP mod takes a lot of time to load even with a...
Back
Top Bottom