Search results for query: *

1. Lord Benrir

[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

Well met! I knew we'd be forced to return from our grave-slumber eventually... :mad:
    Anyway, on to business...

ElvenPath - Status Report
    As with all undead beings, EP has been lumbering about doing its own business for a while now. As all zombies know; "Steady wins the race."
    And now, all of this lumbering is bloody well paying off!

Nemeruis has been showing off his concept art skills...
    elvenpathelfmagebynemer.jpg

...while Ibanez has been materializing these in the game...
    d4429bf6fe727a75f20316a.jpg
    mb84.jpg
    mb82l.jpg

...and Yours Truly have been messing around, doing nothing and trying to get the spell system beaten into shape. :mrgreen:
    Initial mana-pool: 100(or 120?), regenerates at 1 point per every 2 seconds.

COMBAT                       
    Magic Missile
    Shoots out three missiles that unerringly soar towards their target.
    Mana Cost: 7
    Casting Time: 1 seconds
    Area of Effect: Target only
    Damage: 15 points per missile. Ignores armour
    Range: Line of sight
    Projectile speed: Fastest :d

Ice Blast
    Shoots out a shower of hail and ice-shards in front of the caster.
    Mana Cost: 15
    Casting Time: 3
    Area of Effect: Shotgun D:
    Damage: 7 points per hit
    Range: Close
    Projectile speed: Fast

Melph's Acid Arrow
    The caster throws out a dart of acid, flying straight at the target, corroding anything on impact.
    Mana Cost: 10
    Casting Time: 2
    Area of Effect: 30 cm diameter
    Damage: 20 points initially, then 2 sec. later 10 p., and 2 sec. later 5 p. Ignores armour
    Range: Same as a dart, roughly
    Projectile Speed: Medium-fast

Flame Arrow
    Mana Cost: 10
    Area of Effect: 30 cm diameter
    Damage:40
    Range: As an arrow
    Projectile Speed: Fast

Fireball
    Shoots out a solid ball of magma which explodes into an inferno on impact.
    Mana Cost: 20
    Area of Effect: 90 cm radius
    Damage: 40-80 points
    Range: Line of sight
    Projectile Speed: Medium-slow

Lightning Bolt
    An arch of electricity shoots from the caster's hands jumping from recipient to recipient
    Mana Cost: 25
    Area of Effect: Can target jump on anyone within 4 metres of impact, and then again, etc. to a maximum of 5 hits.
    Damage: 30-70 points. Ignores armour
    Range: 30 metres, approximately
    Projectile Speed: Very fast

Scorching Ray
    A ray of scorching fire roars out from the caster's fingertips, burning all unfortunate enough to get in her way.
    Mana Cost: 5 per second
    Casting Time: Instantaneous
    Area of Effect: 25 cm diameter in a ray
    Damage: 10 per second
    Range: 5 metres
    Projectile Speed: Constant

MISC.                               
    Dispel Magic
    With a wave of his hand, the caster tears through the weaving off a spell, obliterating defenses and arcane traps alike.
    Area of Effect: 300 cm diameter
    Range: 15 metres

Lay on Hands
    The caster gently touches another being, mending broken bones and closing open wounds.
    Mana Cost: 15
    Area of Effect: Target only
    Healing: 15 points
    Range: On touch

Spell Mantle
    The caster weaves protective symbols in the air, shaping a protective mantle that will keep him protected from malicious hexes.
    Mana Cost: 30
    Casting Time: 5
    Area of Effect: Self
    Protection: Fends off 100 points of damage from spells.
    Duration: 30 seconds

Mage Shield
    The caster dedicates her mind to momentarily uphold a barrier that will reflect any spell directed at her.
    Mana Cost: 10 per second plus half the cost of the incoming spell
    Casting Time: Instantaneous

Glyph of Warding
    The caster inscribes a rune of power, a glyph, on the ground, charged with the power to explode should any unaware soul be unlucky enough to step near it.
    Casting Time: 5
    Activation: Enemy within 50 cm of the glyph
    Area of Effect: 70 cm radius
    Damage: 20-50 points
    Range: On touch

Stoneskin
    The caster temporarily conjures a thin, yet solid, layer of stone to cover her skin, turning away arrows and swords for a while.
    Protection: Fends off 150 points of non-magical damage
    Duration: 30 seconds or until all damage has been absorbed

And thus our horde of the undead lumber on, quietly through the night... But do not feel safe, for we will return. Updates will break down your door... and VERSION 1.0 will soon be set loose upon you!

~Benrir, over and out

EDIT I: ElvenPath(Inc.) are not to be held responsible for any half-munched brains, torn down doors and/or windows, exploding minds or potential regional apocalypsis ensuing. If you have any complaints, feel free to send them to Spiderstreet 13, Menzoberranzan.
  2. Lord Benrir

SpaceWard Defender

Upon the command of high-lord Ibanez Modbane, I stand here before thee today! For I have a gospel for to speak!--And now, let's drop the semi-medievalian thing and get on with it; Ibanez has been working on a new space-defender type of flash-game. It is called ”SpaceWard Defender”(and naturally...
  3. Lord Benrir

Ah, please pardon me. I meant to post this about a week ago, but didn't really get a chance to utilize the computer till now.
    Anyways, I am (once again :wink:) here to post on behalf of Ibanez. Here goes;
    "I am very sorry I had to stop working on the mod. I respect all of your contributions more than my own(which was very undulant, I gladly accept). Do not doubt it. And please don't be fooled and misjudge me because I have a life." ~Ibanez

And with that said, I think that I will take my leave as well. I will keep my account up for documentation.. and possible future regret. :wink:
    So I will just say thank you for all the good times... and for not flaming all too badly during the bad! ;d

Were those my last words? I ought to have thought of something more epic! Hmm, perhaps that is a cue that they're not really my last words (I've begun thinking like Elan! (0o) ).

P.S: Just read a few of the last posts round here.
    dark_blade said:
    mate, that would be impossible. It's a deleted account, not a just putting it on hold.
    It most certainly wouldn't. Although the account may be deleted it would always be possible to register a new one.

I knew that they weren't my last words! :d
  4. Lord Benrir

And I found it on the blog of Nathaniel Johnstone. :d
    Link!

EDIT I: Please take a look at the stuff he's made besides Abney Park. There are some interesting songs. They even remind me of Prism by  Yoshida Brothers. :d
  5. Lord Benrir

Hehe, good to see that you're spreading the word. :wink:

EDIT I: Speaking of short films, here's another one that you have to watch. Quite a different genre, though... ^^
  6. Lord Benrir

Ibanez said:
    Liutenant Benrir please check your email :grin: Where the heck are you and Asperge? :grin:

Done, sir! And I cannot answer on behalf of Asperge, but I am almost certainly positive that I am away. ;d
    Oy! And Nemeruis, I'll look forward to seeing that orc. We've missed such a model for quite a while! ^^

P.S: If you want to continue the debate on mono- or polytheistic beliefs amongst goblinkin and drow, I am ready to accept the duel. ;P
    I've got just the right sources to quote hidden away in my Belt of many Pockets...
  7. Lord Benrir

Hehe, those were the days. ^^
    Anyways, I dare say that it's pretty unlikely to happen, keeping the integrity of the story in mind.
  8. Lord Benrir

What have I missed? What have I missed? :smile: (Not checking Taleworlds has become a bit of a habit... :d)

Anyways; sorry my liege, but I have to prove you wrong on a few notes... :wink:
    Drow and goblins don't just worship one god(dess) each. For drow I can name Lolth, Eilistraee, Vhaeraun, Ghaunadaur and probably a few that I can't remember. I can't remember any of the goblin deities, but there is a goblin pantheon as well. :wink:
    And the flying eye; you're thinking of the oculus from Two Worlds II. The one that I unsuccessfully tried to convince you to add! ^^ (I even wrote its entry in the grimoir with description and all...)

P.S: I'm, of course, voting on backstabbing (and invisibility)! You know why, Ibanez...  ;P

P.P.S: Oy! it's that time of the year again. The Humble Indie Bundle!

EDIT I: Dark Blade; those qualities can be very usefull in modding! I don't know a thing or two about modelling or coding either, but I still went much farther than I could possibly have expected within modding! :smile:
  9. Lord Benrir

theAthenian said:
    Sallerin said:
    Ooh, I like them. :grin:
    +1

That was me. ^^

Anyways, just wanted to show you an... awkward... screenshot. :razz:
    mb1g.jpg

EDIT I: Sorry about the size... didn't feel like resizing today. :d
  10. Lord Benrir

Aye, have a nice trip, cap'n! :smile:
    Anyways, here's a little screenshot I took of one of the new armours. Perfect, albeit accidental, timing! ^^
    mb52s.jpg

P.S: Please note that they're VERY much work in progress. Still needs some proper rigging.  :wink:
  11. Lord Benrir

Hehe, I guess we'll have to add an ingame banner soon enough... ;P
  12. Lord Benrir

Oh, well. You're a developer. I think that counts for a free membership, too! ^^
  13. Lord Benrir

sges.png

I have heard that you are eager young souls, Athenian and Oğuzhan. I would therefore like to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join the S.G.E.S!
    Some of the priviliges of joining include, but are not limited to; ten percent discout on all dwarven made axes, hammers and horseshoes; Goblin slaying License; free bar every Friday in Mithralhall.

(The S.G.E.S poster is a concept that never made it to the teaser. :wink:)
  14. Lord Benrir

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Is it possible to make an operation that omits mouse movement in presentations? Or mouse_set_position? Instead of player_lock_rotation. Because I think it would be possible to prevent the player from rotating by starting a presentation and preventing player to move the mouse to the edges of the screen. Just an idea. :smile:
  15. Lord Benrir

Screenshots

test3bv.jpg
  16. Lord Benrir

Thank you very much, sir! That was the solution. :eek:
  17. Lord Benrir

Ah, that was fast! :smile:
    But yes, he did set it to a custom skin.
  18. Lord Benrir

I logged in to ask you a question on behalf of a friend of mine;
    He has set network_compatible = 0 on both client and server. And when he tried player_set_skin serverside, the agent just died and when he respawned he still looked the same. But player_get_gender gave him the value of what he tried to set with player_set_skin. Is this supposed to happen?

P.S: This post looks very awkward... ^^
Back
Top Bottom