[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

ElvenPath asks what gameplay addition would fit in well? Go on and choose an option or suggest your

• Backflip and sideflips

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dodge action via rolling on the floor

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Stealth killlll

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Invision

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Deities (Please Explain)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Invasion

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, please pardon me. I meant to post this about a week ago, but didn't really get a chance to utilize the computer till now.
Anyways, I am (once again :wink:) here to post on behalf of Ibanez. Here goes;
"I am very sorry I had to stop working on the mod. I respect all of your contributions more than my own(which was very undulant, I gladly accept). Do not doubt it. And please don't be fooled and misjudge me because I have a life." ~Ibanez

And with that said, I think that I will take my leave as well. I will keep my account up for documentation.. and possible future regret. :wink:
So I will just say thank you for all the good times... and for not flaming all too badly during the bad! ;d

Were those my last words? I ought to have thought of something more epic! Hmm, perhaps that is a cue that they're not really my last words (I've begun thinking like Elan! (0o) ).

P.S: Just read a few of the last posts round here.
dark_blade said:
mate, that would be impossible. It's a deleted account, not a just putting it on hold.
It most certainly wouldn't. Although the account may be deleted it would always be possible to register a new one.

I knew that they weren't my last words! :d

I should have noted this too:

Ibanez said:
My taleworlds community account was deleted some time ago by myself. I'm sorry to confirm that the development of the mod is ceased. It's Final. All the work accomplished on this project has been stored away, for the sake of the up-not-coming-so-soon(maybe never) not-so-new version. Last betas of that version is in possession of some developers and testers. I'm hoping that you won't spoil it.

-Ibanez

Irrevelant add: I never had another account in Taleworlds Community ever.

Posted the 14th

The thing is, he could give the rest of development any of team members for a future version, but destroying all the thing...

Belendor Torheal Artendor said:
He was a great modder, shame to lose him.
:lol:
From the same guy who bashed ibanez on ModDB....I don't want to quote, but you get the point.

And it says that the latest betas live in the hands of the developers (if I interpreted correctly)

What difference would it make anyway? It's his idea, his time, his skills, and his money (probably) he's spent on it (not only, but mainly). Who are we to tell him what to do with any of those? Seriously, find another toy...End of story.

It is just sad encouraging people in first place with teaser then just leaving them with broken hearts. Alas, It is just my love to the project and again works that has been done for nothing in end (That it seems so) made me fierce this much. Damn. I hope for a revival, sorry.

You can always hope, but it was his project, his skills and such as Geren stated.
We don't have such a good leader, ideamaker, coder, etc. in the team to continue.
And besides, it has been a fun ride... :wink: But as Geren said (in slightly different words): let it be.

Regards

Since it is dead, can you lock this thread please?

I don't wanna see any necromancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom