Search results for query: *

1. Realm of the Falcon units

Only ways I know to get falcon troops are:

1. Hold a castle that is falcon culture orginally, get the ridere fealcons.

2. The Aepele falcons will be seen running around as peasant rebels in the area. Blunt weapon them take them as prisoners and recruit them, these scale up to reweards.

There are a few other sneaky ways to get them but these work the best in my experience, even if you are a vassal you don't get any so don't waste your time.

2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I was able to get her as a vassal at relation 100 and persuasion 10. Don't remember what the relation with her liege was but it took me a couple of tries. Have done it now in 2 playthroughs.
  3. Fountain Hall siege strategy

My troops -
    Elintor
    Hired Mercs
    Falcons

Having said that I sieged it with my army of lords which is half elintor, 2 parts tolarian, and 2 parts Zann totalling 3500 troops. The enemy garrison was over 1500 strong + gunnars 490 man army at the time.

The archers when trying to position on the bridge seem to hug walls and not shoot. Maybe you have a different experience (I tried multiple times to correct this but was unable to find a way to do it). Heavy casualties until I was able to hold the tower at which point it starts to even out.

The archers on the sidewall next to the tower need to be taken out immediately because they just sit there and peg anyone coming up the ladder or on top of the tower.
  4. Fountain Hall siege strategy

Love the difficulty and the uniqueness of fountain hall and the falcons overall for that matter. I'm kinda thinking it would have been better to let them be because now theres no rebel aepeale falcons running around. I usually run around and knock those guys out in order to recruit them for renweards.

Devs have done a fantastic job on every aspect of Perisno. Absolutely favorite mod out there.
  5. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

In fountain hall 4 or 5 enemies get stuck behind a wall in sieges (behind tents, center right of middle of city). Only way I was able to defeat last 5 enemies was to "order troops to attack without me". Tried multiple times, happens every time to me.
  6. Fountain Hall siege strategy

Finally took Fountain Hall last night.

The definite trick is to get inside the tower, then hold them in the tower or even better the stairwell on the left that the enemy comes up. Melee fights in the stairwell and you and your archers can sit on the wall and shoot down. You will still need about at least double the troops force of the garrison to be safe. I play on very difficult though. Archers strategies will not work on fountain hall until you breech the walls.
  7. About Household Guards.

Haha I just bought a couple last night to try them out. Put the best gear which is cool. First battle run in and they are the first 2 deaths. I laughed.

My experiences so far certain units have the higher death percentages falcons/templars/household guards, hired mercs...maybe I just care about them more so I notice it. Many battles only deaths are those kinds of troops in a 300 man army with a wide assortment.
  8. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

One more question...about the weekly budget.

Why does my net change show positive gain but I lose 20k in this screenshot. Thanks for the help.

Screenshot
    https://ibb.co/dmOCQa
  9. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Thanks, I got the relations part. The level thing is new to me. I'm 100% sure that's the issue now that I think about it.

TY
  10. Fountain Hall siege strategy

Archers in my experience is not a truly viable option for fountain hall. It is an impenetrable fortress almost. The only real option I think is to overwhelm them with numbers and widdle it down over a multiple sieges.

If you can break through the main tower where the siege tower ramps to, and then have a chance to reposition forces inside the tower (archers mainly) you might have a chance to do it without high casualties but that tower is hard to penetrate to say the least.

Having a blast trying to take to fountain hall myself at the moment.
  11. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Question about prisoner recruitment. What are the specific requirements/formula for recruiting from prisoners in your party. I have 10 templar prisoners and 70+ rep with order of faith yet I've tried 20 consecutive days to recruit them and no bites. I have 10 persuasion.

Did this change with the last hotfix maybe, I've never had this bad of luck.
  12. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

The batch prisoner movement is awesome. :smile:

Thanks for this.
  13. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Definitely better to persuade a lord in person,

Have had 0 success with sending an emissary to persuade a lord. But asking the same lords in person I was able to convert them. In fact, the response that I get after sending an emissary looks a little bugged, I'll screenshot it next time.
  14. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    TheBanditKing said:
    Another question, is it possible at all to rename custom mercs troop trees? Would be cool if you can.
    Notepad.
    3GYlcQx.png

Thanks for this, awesomeness. :smile:
  15. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    TheBanditKing said:
    Trying to do the wyvern quest but there is no priestess at Reichburg castle...did I miss something?

Does she come and go maybe?
    Are you sure she is not there? Upper floor, standing shyly in the corner.
    3GYjN3I.jpg

Or did she disappear at some point of the quest?

Omg, I'm blind, thought that was just a rando guard haha. Thanks.

Another question, is it possible at all to rename custom mercs troop trees? Would be cool if you can.
  16. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Trying to do the wyvern quest but there is no priestess at Reichburg castle...did I miss something?

Does she come and go maybe?
  17. Discussion + Suggestions

Thanks for the quick response. Don't get me wrong, you and the team have done a stellar job all the way around on this.

The invasion is bad ass the way it is. There was a moment when they took town after town that I was wondering if it would calm down or they would take over the whole map. Having said that, it was right when I thought that, that the tide did turn against them. Was at this point for me when I realized how badass this mod is, just to clarify a bit. It's those wtf moments that make games unique and the invasion is certainly a wtf moment. And that "oh **** moment" was pretty epic in retrospect.

Definitely having a blast though, just took out 1400 aroulos with about 40 deaths though, they are quite easy compared to any other faction but I guess they are the primitive savage type pygmy tribe that doesn't stand much of a chance which is probably why they are isolated on the island there. Everything is pretty solid and well thought out as is though, just going to provide my nooby observations as I notice them, been playing only for a week now so I'm still a novice in Perisno.

So this probably isn't the place for a question but....I started with fog of war and for the life of me can't find the Bakkal Giants. Where might they live?
  18. Discussion + Suggestions

Been really having a blast with this mod. Definitely the best I've played so far.  Thanks to the team for all the hardwork on this. I can definitely tell there has been a lot of thought put into it in every aspect. Thanks,

#1 One quick note about the Zann from my experiences (normal settings),
    When the Zann invasion happened they took over like 3/4 of the map and I was like wtf is this ****. Then all the factions started whooping their ass which was totally bad ass after it all played out, eventually taking most of their lands back....But here's my oberservations and suggestion about it,

After the initial invasion they don't seem to be very offensive or defensive. They're pretty much just hangin around now. Having said that, Its pretty well balanced but they should be slightly more aggressive/defensive post invasion maybe. (or even a possible second invasion?) Their not really defending their cities hardly at all, could be they are too spread out and too few generals and the fact they are at war with most everyone. Really loving it though, when they first invaded I was like "oh ****" lol.

#2  The town guild master quests seem to be very tricky to complete, mainly the deserter quests (sometimes the illika and others, they are usually unfindable 95% of the time, probably cause of their speed, they seem to hit and run so its usually impossible to ever hunt them down, many times another party will wipe them first as well. Eventually the quest will fail but it takes a while to get another job from the same town and its usually the same type of quest that will be given at that town again.

#3 Also, when fights start, the enemy force usually always rushes immediately and never play defensively or use any formations, definitely never have time to command any troops to any positions, it almost seems like the enemy forces start too close to each other as opposed to native? Only noticed a couple of factions the use any kind of strategy, Fealcons do, and Eagles I think. Would be nice to have more time to setup force positions.

#4 The guy that gives the illika quest in Voldeberg, I never did the quest, never found the caravan and now I think its impossible to restart? Wish there was a way to cancel active quests without failing them.

#5 One last suggestion, Archer power in sieging I'm sure it has been brought up before. Some way to curb the power of archers on the initial siege pushes, the defenders should be smart enough to back up a bit or something, the usual shoot kill and retreat is really powerful in Perisno to take cities. However, an easy solution would be to have a medium sized force of infantry outside the castle to prevent archers from getting their foothold. This did happen to me once when I tried to siege Vinica, a force of infantry pushed my archers as soon as I assaulted, I was forced to abandon the siege.

Thanks to the team for all the hard work. Absolutely amazingly funtastic. Would gladly donate if you point me in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom