Search results for query: *

1. jonny_pidgeon

Leaderboard dissapears (frustrating when playing with friends or clan)

sometimes when playing on a server I can be playing along merrily as can be with friends/clan etc. who I can tell are there either via chat or the leader-board(tab) and I lose internet connection then I disconnect from said server, and upon my return to it my leader-board might not work at all...
  2. jonny_pidgeon

my warband has the wrong serial?!

well basically i opened my copy of warband today and tried to activate it immediately I quickly realised that my activation code on the back of the manual was wrong as warband wanted me to fill in something like below: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx while the code on the back of my manual is like so...
  3. jonny_pidgeon

problems with antialiasing :(

this is the error message i get when trying to play m&b WARBAND with anti aliasing set to 8* Generic application error. enable debug output for detailed information. switching to the reference rasterizer, a software device that implements the entire direct 3d feature set, but runs very...
  4. jonny_pidgeon

racist guy

a guy called splashplastic was playing on an eu server and apart from being afk he also started calling people muslim and uttering racial slurs just thought the devs should know
  5. jonny_pidgeon

playing the quick battles

playing the quick battles on warband has just blown my faith of this expansion out of the water everything seems like a step forward except the fighting, half of the time the crappy 2 hander swords you are given pass right through enemies while they just eat away at your health it may be me...
  6. jonny_pidgeon

uploading pic for profile

sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this but every time i click choose file to upload nothing happens :? its probably me being stupid but any help would be nice :) <edit> was using chrome  :roll:
  7. jonny_pidgeon

Still able to join the beta or is it too late?

see topic subject :wink:
Back
Top Bottom