Search results for query: *

1. Negative influence for helping?

I think you mean you gain 3 from -42 to -39
  2. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Hey @Jarl Malcolm, in this thread

There are Infos to the next big Update which will come in some Days from Mexico. Maybe you want to read it for this thread (don't know the word in English for it when you can think about how to add it here - I am a German speaker)
    Dev’s respond here and here and here
  3. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

I'm using Beta 1.2.0 with hotfix
  4. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

20/04/2020 Updated for 1.1.2 + 2nd Beta Hotfix
    Added Shieldwall don't prevent friendly attacks & AI Blocks more often
    Can someone confirm if these work so I can put them in the right colour category? Thank you!
    Also, of course, let me know if the patch unintentionally broke something
    It's confirmed that AI with shield blocking more better. I had hard time to beat Empire Legionary but i won in tournament.
  5. TW - Fix the Perks Please!!!!!!

That's pretty much low priority right now since crashing and bug fixings are top priority.
  6. Resolved No child it's been 3 years since I married

My wife is succubus. She wants more semen but end up getting more kids.
  7. Khuzait are op

Better mass produce archer then. I dominated them with my T4-6 archers along plenty of forest bandits.
  8. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Can any of you devs just address to those about AI combat instead only town gold??
    It is work in progress. We will continue to improve it.
  9. Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

Can any of you devs just address to those about AI combat instead only town gold??
  10. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Keep bump this to top 100% of time.
  11. The change in Beta 1.2.0 to character development system - what does that mean?

@Callum, can you make it clear on what's this mean? Much appreciate.
  12. I'm afraid to give people advice at this point.

Don't tell anyone how much fun a horse archer only army is.
    Dammit dude, don't disclose it. DELETE YOUR POST. We DEMAND it.
  13. Caravans should be safe income source or not?

Well, limited to 30 in party forever is nearly impossible for late game since a lot of bandits will grow into bigger size party. Give us the choice to pay more denars for bigger and stronger guards and make it less risk and small profit due to high wages from large elite guards.
  14. Let's talk about Sturgia

Bumping to top
  15. Resolved [Campaign Map] War Declare Bug

Yep, same thing here, only 1 hour of campaign behind me, i'm a level 4 trader, 8 aserai t1 troops in my army only fought against looters;
    Suddenly a T4 clan called Legion of the Betrayed declare war on me out of the blue, never met any of them before.

Since i'm still clan t1, i'm not vassalized, much less having my own kingdom, i cannot even propose peace since i've got no diplomatic panel access...
    So what now,am i gonna spent my entire campaing getting hunted and thrown in dungeons for no reason?

The only reason i could find for MAYBE warranting something like this : i've given 115 gold to an empire princess to barter for one of her mule but come on, a war over a mule? lmao
    Hilariously, I asked one of Vlandia Lord for peace, they asked for one denar...
  16. Playing as a small warband (clan tier1-ish) feels really bad

Dude, it's not hard to solo looters with horse and bow. With those, they're fun... to slaughter them mercilessly.
  17. Steam

Steam goes down for maintenance every Tuesday, this is routine.
    Source: https://steamstat.us/
    Oh, thanks for the link!
  18. Steam

Not relating to Bannerlord but is steam broken to you too?
Back
Top Bottom