Search results for query: *

1. DrunkPeasant

Warband Servers Down?

Hey it sucks being NA, coming from someone who lives there. But Taleworlds would care even less for Australians, would take them like a month to fix it.
  2. DrunkPeasant

Server List isn't loading

It is still not working...
  3. DrunkPeasant

Server list doesnt load?

Hello, it is currently down and it has been down for about five days now during the evening for me (I live in the United States) and for the rest of the day. Why is the main server constantly crashing at the same time every day, and why does it continue even after it is fixed?
  4. DrunkPeasant

Warband Servers Down?

world said:
    No word on these weird ass server downtimes?
    Nope, the devs can't be bothered to address this.
  5. DrunkPeasant

Roleplaying Server for Mount and Blade Warband on Native!

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DrunksCalradiaAtWarRP This is a realistic, hardcore roleplaying server, where you can play as anyone in a high medieval setting, although predominately as nobles and vassals leading or serving the patchwork of realms, with a variety of cultures and religions...
  6. DrunkPeasant

MP Native Persistent Kingdoms - 1.2 Released!

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DrunksCalradiaAtWarRP

This is a realistic, hardcore roleplaying server, where you can play as anyone in a high medieval setting, although predominately as nobles and vassals leading or serving the patchwork of realms, with a variety of cultures and religions.

It is a tightly close knit community, with a strong importance on dynamic characters that fit with the settings and cultures of this server. The universe of the role play, while fictional, is heavily based off Europe from primarily the 13th century.

If you are interested in joining, feel free to join the group and contact me on steam!

Before you ask, yes I know about Persistent World and Persistent Kingdoms. However they simply don't work for this unique style of this roleplay, which is more political and widespread than a single map. This is a small but close-knit and welcoming community, and I have been owner of this server for years.  :grin:
  7. DrunkPeasant

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DrunksCalradiaAtWarRP This is a realistic, hardcore roleplaying server, where you can play as anyone in a high medieval setting, although predominately as nobles and vassals leading or serving the patchwork of realms, with a variety of cultures and religions...
  8. DrunkPeasant

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DrunksCalradiaAtWarRP Roleplay_CaW is a realistic, hardcore roleplaying server, where you can play as anyone in a high medieval setting, although we predominately play as nobles and vassals leading or serving the patchwork of realms, with a variety of cultures...
  9. DrunkPeasant

I Can't Change My Multiplayer Name!

Hello, so to start off I have looked at every thread on the forum addressing the same problem as mine, yet I could not find an answer. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but that too did not work. I cannot change my name in Warband, whichever characters I delete or what changes I...
  10. DrunkPeasant

Drunk's Calradia at War Roleplay

Calradia at War is a serious roleplaying server set in 13th century Calradia in an alternate universe. Calradia is divided into many different realms with an extensive story behind them, with constantly changing politics defining the future of the continent. In this roleplay, you play in a...
  11. DrunkPeasant

LBCE Suggestions thread

personally, I feel the khergits should have an early Turkic/Hunnish feel to then
  12. DrunkPeasant

LBCE Suggestions thread

do you plan on developing the khergits more, or nah? they seem very generic and bland rn
  13. DrunkPeasant

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

>says "yo mom gay xd"
    >gets watched

thanks taleworlds
  14. DrunkPeasant

B Medieval Medieval Conquests

yo mom gay xd
  15. DrunkPeasant

But why is it so difficult for Taleworlds to release a blog? Or atleast a brief video of them testing their game?
  16. DrunkPeasant

TheGreatGold said:
    DrunkPeasant said:
    Plovercrest said:
    TheGreatGold said:
    Reus said:
    TheGreatGold said:
    Last time i checked, there weren't.
    Then you need to go check your sources before you throw incorrect claims around.

Have another look.
    https://ask.fm/captainoflust
    Not much imo. But this one:
    Hi Frank, will there be a good optimization, for example: I can play on gt 500 or 600 Series with 60 fps? Sorry for my english)

We can't really make promises about this right now but to maintain a steady 60 in large battles, you wouldn't be playing on higher settings probably
    GT 500-600 and 60 fps in large battles? Did he mean GTX or is the bannerlord engine THAT optimized?

Questions like that make no sense.

What CPU are you using?
    What graphic settings are you using?
    What resolution are you running the game at?
    ur fat
    Get sober.
    when bannerlord comes out
  17. DrunkPeasant

Plovercrest said:
    TheGreatGold said:
    Reus said:
    TheGreatGold said:
    Last time i checked, there weren't.
    Then you need to go check your sources before you throw incorrect claims around.

Have another look.
    https://ask.fm/captainoflust
    Not much imo. But this one:
    Hi Frank, will there be a good optimization, for example: I can play on gt 500 or 600 Series with 60 fps? Sorry for my english)

We can't really make promises about this right now but to maintain a steady 60 in large battles, you wouldn't be playing on higher settings probably
    GT 500-600 and 60 fps in large battles? Did he mean GTX or is the bannerlord engine THAT optimized?

Questions like that make no sense.

What CPU are you using?
    What graphic settings are you using?
    What resolution are you running the game at?
    ur fat
  18. DrunkPeasant

Styo said:
    DrunkPeasant said:
    Bannerlord isn't going to come out,

there
    Go home, you're drunk.
    Sorry, can't talk about it right now.
  19. DrunkPeasant

Bannerlord isn't going to come out,